Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

trackday dec 13th brandshatch (open pitlane) Sunday

+4
Gtirjoe
gtir.rich
Trackslag172
GTI-R US
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Trackslag172

Trackslag172

2016 Crawley Go Karting
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t5956-2016-go-karting-meet#88800

http://www.drakeelectrical.co.uk

Trackslag172

Trackslag172

I will be bringing another clio part as a trophy for the most aggressive driver on Sunday, but there are a couple of rules to stop it getting out of hand, I know how much you guys covert these trophys  Very Happy

You will be disqualified if:

You get banned or sent off from track (Bobby Very Happy )
You damages someones car
You cause the session to stop
You fail to go out in all weathers

The winner will be chosen by a vote at the end of the day

And remember, keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times (Rich Laughing)

ben15476

ben15476

Garage 6 losers! Very Happy
See you Sunday!

Trackslag172

Trackslag172

well done everyone, it was a good laugh. Shame it was wet in the morning but it did allow for some fun spins, you know who you are. Very Happy

looking forward to next years track days, I should have a trailer by Febuary, so I can venture out a bit further.
Hopefully you will be able to keep up with me next time Bob. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing (I'm going to ride this victory for a while, I doubt I'll get another any time soon)

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Put a few pics up in trackday gallery

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep had a really good day and once again the little white stock pulsar behaved impeccably and never missed a beat all day long. Pity I was far too stingy to invest in some descent rubber and I paid the price for that running bald triple 8s in the wet. So as much as you have come along Timmy I would not get too cocky regarding your victory, but will give you a pat on the back and let you gloat on what will be a one off occasion Laughing
Next year will be a whole different ball game as far as im concerned, wont be making any more cut backs on tyres or brakes as they are both final contact points and obviously play a major role in whether you win or lose. Did also not help with no sleep 3rd night and driving with a busted rib and can tell you paddock hill was quite painful and agony today.

Major bit that made my day though was watching my arch rival 'Ben' in his 585bhp Gtr tame the legendary BTCC driver Tom Chiltern Shocked
As much as I hate to admit it he drove his heart out and was reeling Chiltern in at a rapid rate of knots to the point where he had him hanging off his front bumper lol.
Then Chiltern did what I can only describe as a pretty cowardly thing and decided to pit rather than see Ben overtake him chicken
Being a professional racing driver I think he owes Ben a free crack of the whip as he knew damned well that he was being caught and Ben was simply the superior driver on the day.
So if you are reading this Mr Chiltern how about a rematch on one of Litchfields test days seeing as you are there test driver also??? he deserves that chance surely and I certainly would not back against Ben Very Happy
We were gonna have a little joke about it as the btcc driver was advertising passenger Hot Laps at £25 a pop on a board outside his garage 3 down from us.
So we was going to advertise Hotter Laps and undercut him a fiver at £20 yoursofunny

Anyway that's enough blowing of your trumpet Ben, you got the better of me this year as kind of lost my way with all that's going on and no time as such to track prep the car, but will make a concerted effort to humble you next year as you've had it your own way far too long now and need putting back in your place on terrafirma

Think everyones raising their game now and no longer will I underestimate anyone as I hate losing, but that's why we all get along as all competitive as fook lol

So heres to next year guys drink

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Gtirjoe

Gtirjoe

Great day sunday! good to meet a few new faces also my first ever wet track day and to be honest i prefer it!
was really worried about the wet track but other than one incident i had round paddock hill i honestly feel like i was on the limit of the car all day, scariest moment for me was total break failure/ fade at 120mph still not sure how i got round the corner in one piece Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum