Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

modified live

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1modified live Empty modified live 10th July 2012, 8:07 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

i went to modified live on sunday wich i didnt think was not a bad turn out considering the weather and huge gate prices shame it was the same old shit from last year same stands pretty much same clubs was nice to see 2 pulsars there from this forum wich brightend up my day overall not a bad trip out!

2modified live Empty Re: modified live 13th July 2012, 5:00 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Yeah trade section was a waste of time was only after some cleaning bits, but was nothing decent. One of my friends runs his 3dr cossie in the time attack so was mainly watching him.

Normally see a few others there but only mine and dels this year

3modified live Empty Re: modified live 14th July 2012, 10:08 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah exactly what i thought mate i would think the trade stands would be much better i hope next year they will twist it up abit and not be the same old stuff i spoke to your mate with the grey r and had a quick squeeze around yours gotta say hats off to ya she was looking nice was great to see another r for a change as im at the stage of struggling to keep the faith on my project.

4modified live Empty Re: modified live 15th July 2012, 9:58 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Keep the faith, always worth it in the end. Mine was only off the road for a month and was like a giddy school kid driving to the show, car was pretty clean until I decided to have it sideways on the way in.

You have much more todo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum