Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best place to buy vernier pulleys

+3
Mr B
Petelesta
PartyPete
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 11:52 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

As the title says, I think I may well need some vernier pulleys to dial in my timing, which ones are best and best places to get them? And without a stupid wait getting them from Japan etc, cheers peeps

2Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 1:30 pm

Petelesta

Petelesta

I've bought some off eBay , only cheap ones mind still waiting to see if they fit !!! If they do I'll send the link to you if not I know frsport do some, not the cheapest but good quality hope that helps Smile

3Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 1:57 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

That's a good start! Cheers Pete

4Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 5:10 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Will 200sx vernier pullys fit? They are sr20det engines at the end of the day....

5Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 5:20 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ silvia s13 s14 s15 200sx s14 s15 & 180sx s13 all can use same.

6Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 5:59 pm

ckd281081

Piper do pulleys. Ive got a set of them for my engine. Heres a link

http://www.pipercams.co.uk/pipercams/www/product.php?pid=PULSSR20

7Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 7:10 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Cheers for the help guys, seem some for a 200sx at a good price, don't have to be owt fancy, as long as there adjustable! Cheers mr b, think I'll go with the 200sx ones and save about £100!!

8Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 7:21 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Lads you know my opinion do it once do it right. Cheap ones might slip and bang

9Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 7:59 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Looks like I can get a pair of hks pulleys for a round £165, better option

10Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 8:09 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

We're have you found the HKS ones to get a pair for £165 Pete? I've been looking for mine as that's what I'm on with now, but can only seem to find some Tomie ones that I like the look of but the £130ish each through Amber performance on fleebay!

11Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 8:30 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Nengun.com Chris, I've emailed them to double check on price/shipping etc but there advertised at £82 per pully....

12Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 9:07 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Just had a look now, they do seem nice and cheap, I wonder how much they want to charge for delivery from Japan though, import costs?? And time scale! Lol! If you can though pal, let me know what they say though, cheers! Smile

13Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 9:12 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Hopefully they will email me back tomorrow with a price including delivery to UK, as soon as they do I'll let you know pal

14Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 9:22 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I think you'll find their delivery fees ridiculous
The 5 bolt ones the OZ boys recommended didn't look too bad & was great price.
Tomei can be had for around 160gbp here, hks & jun are always expensive here or imported.

15Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 9:37 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

My set are piper I think it's that long since I seen them but looked good quality

16Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 9:40 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Here you've got set of bc pulleys
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-SR20DET-Vernier-Pulleys-Brian-Crower-/301756770226?hash=item46421ae7b2:g:IJ0AAOSwfcVUIVQV

17Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 19th October 2015, 9:47 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Irish so make sure there not built by leprechaun

18Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 20th October 2015, 7:13 am

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Cheers Pete! Smile
I guess we'll find out soon!!

19Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 20th October 2015, 7:15 am

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I don't rate the BC stuff, I ordered the bronze valve guides and they were machined wrong inside!! They weren't the same width all the way through.

20Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 21st October 2015, 6:59 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

£183.79 including insurance and paying through pay pal

21Best place to buy vernier pulleys Empty Re: Best place to buy vernier pulleys 21st October 2015, 11:34 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I've gone in with a buy with a friend for a set of those vision ones, want see what they like as 2 set buy with split postage was only 95usd. They do look better material & machining than the real cheap stuff although I will probably change the 304 bolts to 10.9 alloy steel.
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t5678-vernier-pulleys

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum