Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Olympic Torch

+4
johnny gtir
BEBB GTIR
chopper
johnboy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Olympic Torch Empty The Olympic Torch 5th July 2012, 2:33 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Just sitting in the office waiting for the torch to come past the window.. Sleep

Has anyone else seen it yet???

2The Olympic Torch Empty Re: The Olympic Torch 5th July 2012, 3:03 pm

chopper

chopper

Fucking torch shit!!!! i am being dragged to that tomorrow in bury. a guy at work was saying its in ipswich today.

3The Olympic Torch Empty Re: The Olympic Torch 5th July 2012, 3:07 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

who cares Rolling Eyes everything these days is about going green and cutting pollution, so they then decide to run all over the uk with a gas filled torch for no reason at all Mad

4The Olympic Torch Empty Re: The Olympic Torch 5th July 2012, 4:47 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thousands and thousands spent on this by local councils policing etc all the roads were sorted here but only on torch routes. All this money thought councils were broke.credit crunch funny how they find it

5The Olympic Torch Empty Re: The Olympic Torch 5th July 2012, 10:17 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Its coming past my work tomorrow, between hatfield peverel and maldon. What makes me laugh is its carried through these villages and towns then transported to the next, its the OLYMPICS!! make the t*ssers carry it all the way!

6The Olympic Torch Empty Re: The Olympic Torch 5th July 2012, 10:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think its a pointless task i couldnt give two shits about a torch like its already been said the money would be much better spent elsewhere its meant to be coming through my town needless to say i wont make the effort to watch it pass lol

7The Olympic Torch Empty Re: The Olympic Torch 6th July 2012, 10:10 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

just going through sunny/wet southend now
what a load of ol bollox, theres a load of twats lining the road with there umbrellas getting pissed wet through just to see some numpty running along with a torch Rolling Eyes

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8The Olympic Torch Empty Re: The Olympic Torch 7th July 2012, 5:58 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

It came through wolverhampton last weekend, I fell asleep on the sofa so missed the whole thing Laughing
The week leading upto it, the council swapped all the bus stop shelters for new ones along the route and tarted all the roads up Laughing
So now wolverhampton has one bus route that looks good and the rest are tramp lmfao DICKS!
Bet the torche looked pretty tho Smile Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum