Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Had to share this lol

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Had to share this lol Empty Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 8:30 pm

Well I typed in dodge viper as a search on ebay as I'm still hunting haha and this monstrosity popped up and I had to share so enjoy Very Happy by the way it has a range rover engine so have no idea about the Ferrari badges lol
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=252049257783&globalID=EBAY-GB 
Might help if I put the link up haha

Last edited by Petelesta on 10th August 2015, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No link)

2Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 8:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Where is it ????

3Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 8:47 pm

There you go lol

4Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 8:52 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Its different but to me its a 'whats the point' kinda car. All that weight added for only 180hp

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

5Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 8:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Wow thats a gem .... hope your considering buying it pete ....i mean think what you could do with all thoses 180 horses yoursofunny

6Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 9:00 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Exactly what i thought pete....i mean if you go to all that effort to fit a different engine why not pick a lighter more tuneable engine ...

7Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 9:03 pm

shroom

shroom

Wow what a crazy stupid thing, and as you said what the hell is the point of the Ferrari badges!

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

8Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 10:49 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Lol what would have been going through their mind when building that.

People over here put v8 badges on their v6 bogan holdens, so just as bad haha

9Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 10th August 2015, 11:44 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I saw a yellow Ferrari a while back and you know when you look at it and something isn't right. had a massive black horse sticker on the bonnet, that raised the alarm bells firstly, who would honestly do that to their Ferrari. anyway put the reg in and it was an MR2.

10Had to share this lol Empty Re: Had to share this lol 11th August 2015, 12:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Was a common thing back in the day with the ferrari bodykit on the mr2's ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum