Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ?

+3
Gtirchris
nomad
Welling_AL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 6th July 2015, 3:29 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Not heard much about this !
An Evo owner i know went - his pics looked good.
Would have been a nice day if it brigtened up in the PM the way it did round my neck of the woods.

2Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 6th July 2015, 5:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah it was a wash out down my way as i was meant to be spraying my mates van  in the morning ...

3Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 6th July 2015, 9:16 pm

Gtirchris

I went, it was ok, I saw 2 Pulsar's the rest was the usual mix of scooby's and evo's etc, some nice stuff there as well though, but tbh it definitely isn't as good a show as it was say 5/6 years ago

http://www.guglielmimotorsport.co.uk

4Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 6th July 2015, 9:25 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Nice bits of stuff as in the birds handing out leaflets in their bikinis!

5Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 6th July 2015, 9:35 pm

Gtirchris

I wish there was mate, most of them were rough pig

6Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 6th July 2015, 10:15 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Defo not like 5 or 6 years ago then, shame

7Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 7th July 2015, 4:23 am

Gti-r dannyboy

I also went, saw 2 pulsars plus mine.no it wasnt has good as a few years back.

8Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 7th July 2015, 6:15 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

None of the shows are the money they spend is not like it used to be which they still get good turn outs. Partly the reason I don't push myself to travel to them like I used to

9Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 7th July 2015, 7:36 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Thanks for the feedback lads !
Shame it's not as good as it used to be - i used to love going years ago !
Not been to Pod in ages - i usually try to get to the European Drag finals in SEPT - but as for Jap Car shows - its a fair drive if it's not that good anymore & not much of a pull to the R communitty either.

10Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 7th July 2015, 8:43 pm

Gtirchris

Echo that about the drag finals, it's usually a good day, I was going to go to the summer nationals the previous weekend, but it was pissing down, and I didn't much fancy paying £20 to stand in the rain and not see any racing, I think Japfest and JAE are supposed to be good shows, maybe i'll pop along this year.

11Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? Empty Re: Did Anyone Go JapShow Yesterday ? 7th July 2015, 9:14 pm

MartyMG

MartyMG

Back in the day there were 40+ R's on the Modders stand at Japfest plus more on the OC stand & more in the car park! How times change. The R's are rare beasts now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum