Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

water meth inc intercooler sprayer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1water meth inc intercooler sprayer Empty water meth inc intercooler sprayer 4th June 2012, 10:07 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

anybody ? skiddusmarkus am i right in saying you have this fitted what kit and whats your thoughts on it ?

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

Just got it inecting the engine with water atm.Have bought the extra bits to spray the intercooler only but not sure if I'll do it as the car is being mapped taking the water into account, so teeing off the feed for the intercooler is likely going to reduce water coming out of the nozzle in the intercooler piping.
In the past I have made up a kit using a screenwash tank and pump in the boot operating off just a manual switch and it worked well.Aneven better way would be to get it working automaticly off a boost pressure switch.You can buy them for £10-20 IIRC from aquamist IIRC.

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

if any use johnny ive got 2 of these kits for sale

think you need to get car mapped with it though or it wont run correctly

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

You can run the car much leaner with it as the water cools better than fuel and mappers use a lot of fuel for cooling hence the low afr's.You take a risk though if the pump fails.Would be much better on a fully mappable ecu which could react and cut boost/timing/add more fuel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum