Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wing mirror with deflectors

+2
Stu
johnny gtir
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wing mirror with deflectors Empty wing mirror with deflectors 21st May 2015, 10:16 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Wing mirror with addition deflectors any colour

2wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 21st May 2015, 10:21 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Very rare those.
I have only ever seen them on 2 gtir.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 22nd May 2015, 6:23 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Lol be ok if we got the sun to use um johnny lolol

4wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 7th June 2015, 6:48 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Someone just missed out on a set of these for me so there out there bump

5wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 7th June 2015, 7:40 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

i had some but I swapped them for some bits with Jay the nismo freak Very Happy

6wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 7th June 2015, 9:45 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You said whip (dam you lol) if you  hear of any more let me know please

7wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 8th June 2015, 12:09 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

somebody on FB was breaking an R with the mirror wind deflectors the other day. MIght be worth having a look if he is still selling them, hes in australia tho

8wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 8th June 2015, 12:12 pm

I've got a set but unfortunately I'm not selling them

9wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 8th June 2015, 1:50 pm

shroom

shroom

What are these deflectors? are they little things on top of the wing mirrors? when I scrapped my shell I think I left the wing mirrors on by mistake and they had some weird thing on top lol Shocked

10wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 8th June 2015, 2:44 pm

Yes a lot of jap cars had them fitted
Some were made by Nissan but most were aftermarket

11wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 8th June 2015, 7:41 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

my were nissan ones

12wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 16th October 2015, 10:50 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Just managed to get Johnny a set of these Smile
Genuine nissan ones too Smile

13wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 16th October 2015, 12:04 pm

Thought Johnny got a set of did he want another set

14wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 16th October 2015, 12:40 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I dodnt know that. Guess the horder in him wants more lol

15wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 16th October 2015, 8:50 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Shh rob yes a second set is aset to use and not just hoard lol 

I have problems think we all realised this some time ago

16wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 16th October 2015, 9:50 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Johnny sell some goodies for a change stop bloody buying them

17wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 17th October 2015, 8:14 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Funny you should say that will watsapp you mate

18wing mirror with deflectors Empty Re: wing mirror with deflectors 17th October 2015, 8:16 pm

What you selling then Johnny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum