Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roof lining

+3
Gti-r dannyboy
hreggtir
Huskiewolf
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Roof lining - Page 2 Empty Re: Roof lining 21st May 2015, 4:49 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I have a set I lent them to a member but not sure what he decided or I would of sold you them. A member on here was offering set of 4 for £150 which is a great price think it was Mike if you contact him and he is doing them let me know please

27Roof lining - Page 2 Empty Re: Roof lining 21st May 2015, 6:48 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Huskiewolf wrote:Don't need one now thanks to johnny and spike cheers lads Wink

No problem Paul glad to help mate.

johnny gtir wrote:I sent a rep point your way spike you seem to be helping members out giving both your time and fuel free and ask nothing in return. Your a credit to the site and R's and one genuine gent who is another on this site I would class as a mate who without the mighty R I would not of had the pleasure of meeting

Cheers Johnny, it's the members that make this site so good no politics/bitching etc people getting answers to questions instead of being flamed, people who have never met each other before but help out because of the R cheers

You are also a genuine canny lad as well Laughing

28Roof lining - Page 2 Empty Re: Roof lining 21st May 2015, 7:58 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

My R owes spike big time johnny it had been sat for 6 long years in my garage untill he took the time to breath life back into the old gal,and to give me the drive to get her sorted once and for all......or it would still be sat in a very sorry state(still a sorry state but abit mores been done lolol)as for the spacers johnny I only need a pair,if you can sort it I'll have um now pal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum