Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

gti r us info

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gti r us info Empty gti r us info 23rd May 2012, 2:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

as a few of you are aware im starting up a new company doing the fiats etc and we were going to close gti-r us and run the business through 'Force 500' which is our new company!

anyways for your info gti r us will now carry on trading alongside the new company so nothing will change as such.

if anything the service will be improved as we will shortly have full credit card facilities also so will be able to take credit and debit card payments over the phone.
all this info will be amended on our main website shortly

we now also have a fully operational engine build room which is dust free for all our engine builds (something ive been trying to get sorted for sometime now) even got an electric hoist to lift engines up and down through hatch in floor when completed Cool

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2gti r us info Empty Re: gti r us info 23rd May 2012, 8:56 pm

Smokey

Smokey

Any electrical stuff needed bob let me know Laughing

3gti r us info Empty Re: gti r us info 23rd May 2012, 9:18 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

need any graphic design, web design or seo services just let me know Smile

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

4gti r us info Empty Re: gti r us info 23rd May 2012, 9:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

And any hot woman come in with there fiats that want more than just servicing you let me know lol

5gti r us info Empty Re: gti r us info 23rd May 2012, 9:51 pm

the vamp

the vamp

nomad29 wrote:And any hot woman come in with there fiats that want more than just servicing you let me know lol

thanks nomad knew you would look after me lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum