Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckon it'll polish out??

+7
hreggtir
grim_d
pulsarmoley
gtir_woody
Stu
nomad
buckym120
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1reckon it'll polish out?? Empty reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 7:13 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Was getting some practice in last night ready for our ring trip in August....only no-one told the cars in front of me...

Nice arty pic
reckon it'll polish out?? IMAG0335

2reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 7:18 pm

buckym120

buckym120

reckon it'll polish out?? IMAG0331

reckon it'll polish out?? IMAG0324

3reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 7:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks like you escaped any inner wing damage ????

4reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 7:22 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Oh Ohhhh Sad
Insurance job or did you hit a friend?

5reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 7:35 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Not sure at the mo, wasn't a massive impact (well for me anyway guy in the 106 felt it) no air bags deployed but hopefully the out skins have done their job and folded absorbing the impact. Only concern is the drivers wheel was catching the inner arch in the centre line of the wheel and couldn't see what had moved. Body shop are picking it up tomorrow, so now I have the pulsar with no engine and the bimma battered, hopefully one is finished come the trip

6reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 7:37 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Going through insurance, luckily enough I'm full comp, commuting to work and protected ncb so I'm all covered and should be getting my courtesy car the weekend which will be going on the rollers at Bob's ha

7reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 8:09 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Ah that sucks mate, doesn't look to bad on the surface though. Lucky your insurance gives you a rental car.

8reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 8:19 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Unlucky mate but at least your ok

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

9reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 9:40 pm

grim_d

grim_d

Bummer. Sad

Its only metal though.

10reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 10:14 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

get it out of your system now, don't want to be closing the track or barrier damage ah? Wink

11reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 9th April 2015, 10:16 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

grim_d wrote:Bummer. Sad

Its only metal though.

Look on the bright side marky.........at least you've not got to hoon around in that thing for a while, any car would be an upgrade Laughing

think you did that at saddles farm roundabout didn't you? Bummer reckon you need a rashiteen to pose around in lol

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

12reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 10th April 2015, 6:04 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Cheers Bob, if I'm honest I thought I'd get a lot more abuse than that or at least a few typical bm driver remarks.

Cheers guys, yep as said it's just a car so have no emotional attachment to it at all (pulsar I would be signed off work)

Indeed Danny that's one time I don't want to be. Crashing and won't have the insurance to bail me out of that one.

Not sure what's more embarrassing the rashiten or the 107 courtesy car I think I'm getting tomorrow

13reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 10th April 2015, 6:07 pm

buckym120

buckym120

It was the one after sadlers between a13/a130/a 127 bonviles farm roundabout (never knew the name before so at least the crash was informative lol)

14reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 13th April 2015, 7:24 pm

shroom

shroom

reckon it'll polish out?? Bmw-mule-Abadan-iran

You Donkey!

I did this to mine Laughing

reckon it'll polish out?? BMW%20Crash_zpsrnz9nvfv

15reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 13th April 2015, 9:39 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Be interesting to see if yr insurance goes up with you having protected nob. A mate of mine worked in car insurance and always said protected ncb was a con because although you don't loose any years you are marked as high risk so the price goes up anyway. That's why they ask you how many years ncb you have and also ask have you had any fault or non fault accidents in the last 5 years. I fook in hate insurance rob dogs rules rules

16reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 13th April 2015, 10:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Protected nob Shocked ... i dont think that will alter any car insurance Laughing

17reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 13th April 2015, 10:43 pm

shroom

shroom

nomad wrote:Protected nob  Shocked  ... i dont think that will alter any car insurance Laughing

This would'nt be suitable for BMW drivers anyway as they dont have nobs they have mangina's due to the nature of the cockmobile they drive causing a lack of blood to the penis simular to riding a push bike.

18reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 14th April 2015, 6:05 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

goodpost yoursofunny

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

19reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 21st April 2015, 3:56 pm

ben15476

ben15476

Sorted it yet or you left with the budget for a corsa?

20reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 21st April 2015, 9:40 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

shroom wrote: I did this to mine Laughing

reckon it'll polish out?? BMW%20Crash_zpsrnz9nvfv
What a Face How did you manage that?

21reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 21st April 2015, 9:47 pm

shroom

shroom

Was going up to my cousins farm at around 10pm was back lanes going about 60mph and went over a brow of a hill down into a single lane with really high earth banks and hedge on top,

Had music load and a badger ran out and instinctively banged the brakes (the local farmer had been in and out of a field so it was muddy) and the back end went completely and all I saw was hedge and bank so tried to turn out and two seconds later wham bang flip smash and ended up jamed 20 meters down the road sideways. Luckily my seat was quite low and my arm went out the window and head got twatted down by the roof.

Got out and staggered a few meters down the road swearing and cursing at the car. Got back in it with the door open and my head out as I couldnt get back in as the roof was so low and drove it 2 miles up to the farm. The wheels were ridiculously buckled but I was on auto pilot so got there. Was lucky to come out of it with just a few small flesh wounds and a sore head.

If someone would have been behind me in the rear seat it would have taken their head off as the read pillar buckled and peirced right in and past the head rest. Quite scary really.

22reckon it'll polish out?? Empty Re: reckon it'll polish out?? 21st April 2015, 10:12 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Sounds like it could been a whole lot worse, you were lucky to have just minor injuries, especially since your arm came out the window!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum