Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » What's your poison

What's your poison

+15
johnny gtir
Gti-r dannyboy
toaster55
Mr B
grim_d
nomad
PartyPete
joetheeskimo
gtir_pimp
gtir_woody
pulsar23
Thermal
pulsarmoley
ROB_IOW
Stu
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What's your poison Empty What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 5:12 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Mine is lager. Closely followed by vodka.
What's your poison 20150403_180447_zpsnoocc7lh
will be having 4 tins this evening and i have a small bottle of vodka for after Smile
Would usually be my pre drinks but im staying in tonight Laughing

What do you guys drink?


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

2What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 5:46 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Mine is lager .. I only drink Cobra if I can help it. ...

3What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 5:52 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Cobra? Isnt that an indian lager? Noticed a lot of indian lads drink that.
Never tried it myself.


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 6:19 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Yeah you normally get it from indian restaurants. .
Prefer the taste of that to any other larger

Amd the bonus my local tesco sell it

5What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 6:50 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Nice grab as you do the weekly shop then Smile
I dont drink as often as i would like to Laughing
Got a stag weekender again soon. That will be messy! Smile


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

6What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 7:00 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley
moderator
moderator

Love my Cornish cider when I can get it but also like the selection of flavoured cider Rekorderlig. Cobra lager is wicked when used for lager shandys Cool

Used to love my drinking days but unfortunately drinking more than a few bottles doesn't agree with me Sad


_________________
Natural selection does not work quick enough  Evil or Very Mad

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

7What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 7:19 pm

Thermal

Thermal

A real Ale is my preffered tipple these days, a good one out the bottle is Old Tom, 8.5% nice and chewy.
Saying that, all I have in is some lager so it will be a slug of that tonight.

8What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 7:38 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

@pulsarmoley wrote:Love my Cornish cider when I can get it but also like the selection of flavoured cider Rekorderlig. Cobra lager is wicked when used for lager shandys Cool

Used to love my drinking days but unfortunately drinking more than a few bottles doesn't agree with me Sad
we have a place over here in the country thats called the cider house. They make their own cider and its well known around these parts.
lovely stuff and just this week our local has started selling it.
it used to be sold in glass kegs but they changed it to plastic ones now.
i do like cider. Gives me a right heavy head the next day tho.

@Thermal wrote:A real Ale is my preffered tipple these days, a good one out the bottle is Old Tom, 8.5% nice and chewy.
Saying that, all I have in is some lager so it will be a slug of that tonight.
I havent really tasted many ales. Not really my thing.
We used to have half bitter and half lager in my younger days. Calles a mickey mouse.
Like snakebite i guess but not with cider and lager lol
When i was younger we used to drink red witch. Which is half stella. Half sweet cider and a shot of pernod and black dropped in it. Nice but deadly!


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

9What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 8:26 pm

pulsar23



@Thermal wrote:A real Ale is my preffered tipple these days, a good one out the bottle is Old Tom, 8.5% nice and chewy.
Saying that, all I have in is some lager so it will be a slug of that tonight.
With you there! Man's drink Very Happy

10What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 8:32 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody
moderator
moderator

I'm addicted to whiskey at the moment Laughing

11What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 8:39 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Used to drink white lightning when we were like 13 years old in the park.

Will usually have a few pints of carling or fosters and vodka withe red bull or lemonade for pre drinks and depending where we go will have amaretto and cokes, bottles of wkd, vk's, etc, more vodka and any mixer, shots of anything and everything really.

I don't do cider anymore or wine

12What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 8:53 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

@gtir_woody wrote:I'm addicted to whiskey at the moment Laughing
i started drinking jd and coke a few months back. My bones would ache for days after tho Laughing

@gtir_pimp wrote:Used to drink white lightning when we were like 13 years old in the park.

Will usually have a few pints of carling or fosters and vodka withe red bull or lemonade for pre drinks and depending where we go will have amaretto and cokes, bottles of wkd, vk's, etc, more vodka and any mixer, shots of anything and everything really.

I don't do cider anymore or wine
It was bottles of 20/20 when i was was a kid lol
I do like wkd and vk but it gives me heart burn.
When it comes to the early hours of the morning when going out.
I will drink anything lol


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

13What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 8:59 pm

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

Beer doesn't really matter what kind as long as it's not Stella, carling, carlsberg or similar watered down piss.

14What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 9:17 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Cobra is great! On Stella tonight, gonna go home and beat the missus though....woops

15What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 9:19 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody
moderator
moderator

@Stu wrote:
i started drinking jd and coke a few months back. My bones would ache for days after tho Laughing 
I love JD can't get enough of it Laughing

16What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 9:30 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

@PartyPete wrote:Cobra is great! On Stella tonight, gonna go home and beat the missus though....woops
The old wife beater lol

@gtir_woody wrote:
@Stu wrote:
i started drinking jd and coke a few months back. My bones would ache for days after tho Laughing 
I love JD can't get enough of it Laughing
Tastes very good. Just the after effects that put me off lol


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

17What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 9:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

We used to drink thunderbirds when we was kids ... tasted and smelt like white spirit  but was cheap and strong lol or kestrel super ........about the only time i ever drank ...then didnt relly bother drinking after around 15 so pretty much tee total ...


_________________
"Official post whore" and all round superhero....

18What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 9:35 pm

grim_d

grim_d

@gtir_woody wrote:
@Stu wrote:
i started drinking jd and coke a few months back. My bones would ache for days after tho Laughing 
I love JD can't get enough of it Laughing

Where in Oz are you woody? Theres a brewery in broome called matsos which does some interesting flavoured cider and ginger beer, couldnt get enough of the stuff.

Liked emu stubbies too, didnt like the price of corona there No

19What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 9:54 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley
moderator
moderator

@Stu wrote:
@pulsarmoley wrote:Love my Cornish cider when I can get it but also like the selection of flavoured cider Rekorderlig. Cobra lager is wicked when used for lager shandys Cool

Used to love my drinking days but unfortunately drinking more than a few bottles doesn't agree with me Sad
we have a place over here in the country thats called the cider house. They make their own cider and its well known around these parts.
lovely stuff and just this week our local has started selling it.
it used to be sold in glass kegs but they changed it to plastic ones now.
i do like cider. Gives me a right heavy head the next day tho.

We have an ale house in my town that's serves a good variety so im told, haven't been in there for a while. I never did get round to trying their Ribena cider...


_________________
Natural selection does not work quick enough  Evil or Very Mad

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

20What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 3rd April 2015, 9:57 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody
moderator
moderator

I'm in Brisbane Grim, so over the other side of Aus. Have you been there? Ive been trying different ciders lately, strong stuff!

21What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 4th April 2015, 12:49 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

@nomad wrote:We used to drink thunderbirds when we was kids ... tasted and smelt like white spirit  but was cheap and strong lol or kestrel super ........about the only time i ever drank ...then didnt relly bother drinking after around 15 so pretty much tee total ...
I'm much the same as you, special occasion & whisky/coke or bacardi breezer only.
I go put the kettle on, 1 suger or 2 for you mr nomad :-)
main thing I drink here is iced green tea or a mix of Sponsor & M150 isotonic sport drinks with crushed ice, really refreshing in the heat here & 42p ;-)



Last edited by Mr B on 4th April 2015, 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

22What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 4th April 2015, 12:59 am

toaster55

toaster55

i like training lager personally, Carlsberg or Carling not a fan of Fosters or Stella. I also have a taste for Bombo rum especially the banana flavoured one straight with ice. mmmmmmmm

23What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 4th April 2015, 1:03 am

grim_d

grim_d

@gtir_woody wrote:I'm in Brisbane Grim, so over the other side of Aus. Have you been there? Ive been trying different ciders lately, strong stuff!

Been to Perth, Mrs has family there. Nice place.

Didnt see a single gtir.

24What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 4th April 2015, 2:23 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody
moderator
moderator

Nah mate it's been years since I've been a gtir randomly driving around aswell.

25What's your poison Empty Re: What's your poison 4th April 2015, 6:14 am

Gti-r dannyboy



Jd with a splash of coke, carling or if am at home with the missus a bottle of wine or 3.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum