Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just ran this on Dyno tonight

+6
nomad
Stu
Digitalfaze
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
GTI-R US
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 1:44 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

had this pulsar in for a fair bit of work earlier this week
Needed brakes all replumbing (you would not believe the hash up made by another company who fitted them)
They were dangerous to say the least.
When hydraulic handbrake was applied it was pushing fluid back to brake pedal, no servo fitted, twin master cylinders were not fitted correctly and there was no brake bias fitted so 50/50 braking front to rear made it interesting to say the least lol

We also fitted New gearbox and sorted out a few other gremlins toowhich were holding it back on power
Gave her a bit of a tune up on our rollers tonight so just a bit of welding on underside left to do then owners collecting her tomorrow then heading off to South of France over the holiday

Made good power to at 332bhp. On a gt28r tubby at 1.2 bar, it will do more than that but left it at a safe figure for him seeing as she's still on a stock engine
Just ran this on Dyno tonight Th_20150401_211838_zpsr6intomt

Got what is expected to be an 800whp evo8 on the rollers for mapping on Friday and that could well break a 1000bhp @ the fly Shocked then we have an 820whp rear wheel drive ford lightning pick up truck on there next week
Busy busy days ahead
Got to sort my wideband out though as sensor blew out exhaust on last run and think sensors damaged now so need to sort that before friday

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 1:57 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Some heat resistant bungee cord and a heavy weighted bracket longer with sensor attached with a handle and shove it slightly up the exhaust rather than clamp to the end. Should stop it

3Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 7:07 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Great stuff mate, bet you're loving having the dyno going now. Evo will be interesting, must have some pretty heavy mods on it.

4Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 7:57 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

think i need you to sort my gremlins out, sounds like some nice cars your having on the rollers Smile

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

5Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 9:08 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Nice figure for 1.2bar
Good to hear you've sorted another owner out Smile
Bet that evo will sound awsome on the rollers Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

6Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 10:00 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah the evos just had 25k chucked at it, new engine, box rebuild and huge tubby all fitted. so the map is the final piece of jigsaw in what should be probably the fastest evo certainly in the uk unless you know of any bigger powered ones.

the guy whos mapping it is the one who will be doing all our mapping and whos helping and teaching me, which is handy as hes literally just up the road from us.

also have a Suzuki hayabusa drag bike in shortly which is expected to make around 300bhp atw Shocked

will be cacking myself with that on the rollers as bikes run on the top of roller they don't sit in the well where a car will sit so its scary stuff with big powered bikes

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 10:59 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I dont think id wanna to be in the workshop if it cut loose .... affraid

8Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 12:44 pm

boyciegtir325

sounds interesting times Bob, so glad it's all working out for you, you definitely deserve it.

9Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 2:56 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Bob meant to say, Dylan asked about insurance at Evo Bobs place, and apparently he doesn't have any Shocked

10Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 2nd April 2015, 5:38 pm

Thermal

Thermal

Exciting times ahead Bob, some tasty sounding machines !

11Just ran this on Dyno tonight Empty Re: Just ran this on Dyno tonight 11th April 2015, 10:24 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

bob just out of interest the R number plate isnt J56 KHY is it ? as got a few mates that keep seeing it with white wheels around my area ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum