Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

newbie here please be gentle!

+5
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
johnny gtir
Indy
kar-techkev
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1newbie here please be gentle! Empty newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 8:03 pm

kar-techkev

kar-techkev

Hi everyone got directed to this site following a very useful conversation from a guru by the name of bob from gtir r us, very informative guy and he was right about all the goodies for sale on here Shocked

A wee bit about me, i'm self employed and have run my own garage for the last 10 years up here in sunny scotland and in my spare time i have a pulsar which i use for sprints and hillclimbs, to be honest it's been off the road more than it's been on but i just cant bear to part with white lightning lol, she's been part of my fleet for the past 7 years, she's got a few battle scars and a bit rough in places but she's never let me down. i wont ramble on too much but i'm away to browse the parts for sale. hope to speak to a few of you at some point.

2newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 8:10 pm

Indy

Welcome aboard mate get some pics up of the beast when you get a chance and any help you need your in the right place welcome

3newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 8:12 pm

kar-techkev

kar-techkev

Thanks indy, no doubt i'll be asking loads of questions, can't believe i've not heard of this site till now.

4newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 8:37 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the site as said get some pictures up of the car

5newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 8:43 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

welcome to the club kev Cool

as said earlier theres loads of info on here and everyone helps everyone out which is why this forum was built

parts sections are very good and gti-r-us are the largest parts stockist in the world for these cars.
i haven't updated our stock lately as been so busy with our new dyno etc but lots of bargain bits come up on here from other trusted members too aswell as ourselves so worth keeping your eyes peeled.

any help or anything you want to know then just ask and someone will have the answer

as said would be good to see spec of your car and stuff plus a bit about your racing plans for it as theres some very interesting cars on here including the owner of the legendary j2nme group A rally car driven by Llewellyn and stig blonquist back in the 90s

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 8:45 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome to the site fella, you had much luck with 'white lightning' in your hillclimbs/sprints?

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

7newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 9:24 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome.
Glad you have finally found the best gtir site in the world Smile
We aim to please lol

8newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 9:30 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate! Sounds like you will have had some interesting history with the car, you'll fit right in here thumbsup

9newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 9:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the site kev ..... look forward to seeing some specs and pics Wink

10newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 9th March 2015, 10:04 pm

sooni

Hi and welcome kev
Where about in Scotland are you m8,I'm from Pitlochry, ll be glad if I can help. Cheers Dimitar

11newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 10th March 2015, 12:39 pm

kar-techkev

kar-techkev

wow not what i was expecting what a friendly bunch, hi to everyone that has replied, as i'm quite new and my computer doesn't have wheels or an engine i'm a bit slow with it, once i find out how to add pictures and stuff i will do.

ok so i've browsed through all the spares available, i'm looking for a decent coilover kit i've seen a few on here but how do i pay for them do i just insert notes in the discs drive and it sends it to you lol Embarassed

12newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 10th March 2015, 12:43 pm

sooni

Lol
You can pay via PayPal ,bank transfer,money gram,I think paypal is the easiest way and no fees because all members here are honest people.

13newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 10th March 2015, 12:54 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

depends who you buy them from kev with regard to payment taken

we have a few various used sets in stock also we are agents for bc coilovers and you wont find cheaper prices anywhere on those we sell on here as give a big discount to forum members.
we accept all major cards, paypal or bank transfer so just give us a bell if you see anything your interested in.

if from another member then drop them a pm on the site then they should get back to you with payment details they will take Wink

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

14newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 10th March 2015, 1:00 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Use www.photobucket.com to host your pictures and then copy and paste the link that starts [img/] onto your post.

15newbie here please be gentle! Empty Re: newbie here please be gentle! 10th March 2015, 1:03 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Or use the functions at the top of the reply box.
newbie here please be gentle! Screenshot_2015-03-10-13-01-48_zpsmldqlxfu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum