Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Havent béén on for a while how is everyone

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Hi peeps happy new year to you all ( bit late )

Hope you all had a good Christmas and a gd start to new year .

Haven't been on for a while or reading posts been busy trying to get myself a decent job which has pretty much been a success downside is I have to move will no more next week hopefully . The sunny is still going and well apart from some noises if your thinking how bob I can assure you that I am too ( gd job really as haven't had any money so wouldn't of been able to fix it ) just don't won't to touch it as it's still running lol . Anyway I am in the process of hopefully buying a daily runner only been 4 and a bit years of running the sunny as my daily and fun car which is coming to an end Smile she'll be garaged and sort out a few bits all though I said this beginning of last year and didn't do anything due to engine gearbox and diff problems not to mention the little accident I had ... Anyway I have hopefully bought myself a Audi a4 2.5 v6 tdi Quattro in black with all the toys Smile and it's lhd Smile . Seems to go quite well 180 bhp.

Speak to you all soon

Sam

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hi sam glad your doing well qnd happy new year to you too.... what job you got or going for ????

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Happy new year sam and yes how the hell is that car still running Shocked

You for once have luck on your side so hopefully it will continue a little longer

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome back Smile Happy new year Smile

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

It's working for the council I spoose to English standards fixing / cleaning the roads redoing houses up to rent out gardening and stuff not really what i trained todo but it's a 3 year contract and after that it's something that the the French call a Cdi a lifetime contract that u can't really get sacked on Smile something that I would loved to have got working at the garage but it never happened so Owell and as the French are pretty laid back I she'll be pissed at launch time on Ricard and back to work at 2 lol.

Bob : if this comes off then I she'll hopefully ordering parts on a monthly basis Smile oh not to mention an engine would be gd lol

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

jobs a job sam no matter what fella, and that don't sound like a bad one to me Wink

I had a job with the council once doing all their plastering and was a right cushy number plus lots of fiddles with overtime and that bumps your money up big time plus lots of other little perks to the job too lol

not that much you need for that car really other than the engine sorted
you did a fookin brilliant job on that bodywork as said when you came over last and as a whole you've made a great job of saving a uk sunny so something to be proud of
keep that car in great shape and its gonna be worth some good money in the not too distant future

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Thanks bob and i wont be selling it unless some one wants to pay stupid money for it lol as for parts it's mainly performance parts I won't and adjustable suspension and turbo timer , boost controller and stuff oh and a nistune and z32 maf Smile would like some power lol but engine is more of a priority at the moment .. Better get back to work before I get shouted at in French haha laters

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum