Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New induction pipe ideas please?

+2
nomad
Ollydj
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New induction pipe ideas please? Empty New induction pipe ideas please? 9th May 2012, 9:44 am

Ollydj

Ollydj

Ok people, im looking to replace my standard induction pipe or convert it to move the air filter behind the nearside headlight. Any ideas on how to convert your standard pipe or ideas on what alloy pipe work and silicone flexi pipes i need? Im running a standard MAF and standard fit tubby btw. This is another part to my engine bay clean up project.

thanks

2New induction pipe ideas please? Empty Re: New induction pipe ideas please? 9th May 2012, 10:07 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I used to 45 degree silicone elbows a pieice of 3"inch metal pipe about a foot long and then used the standard pioe and flange off the tubby and adapted it and welded it up there is a pic in my projects of mine i think

3New induction pipe ideas please? Empty Re: New induction pipe ideas please? 9th May 2012, 1:31 pm

Ollydj

Ollydj

nomad29 wrote:I used to 45 degree silicone elbows a pieice of 3"inch metal pipe about a foot long and then used the standard pioe and flange off the tubby and adapted it and welded it up there is a pic in my projects of mine i think

ah rite cheers dude i'll check it out

4New induction pipe ideas please? Empty Re: New induction pipe ideas please? 16th June 2012, 2:06 am

SIR GTI-R

SIR GTI-R

this is all i did also made a cold air box to enclose the filter
http://sirgtir.orconhosting.net.nz/My%20new%20R/Intake%20.JPG

5New induction pipe ideas please? Empty Re: New induction pipe ideas please? 16th June 2012, 9:56 am

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

I have this for sale if you cba doing it yourself, puts the filter behind headlight.

New induction pipe ideas please? IMG047-1

6New induction pipe ideas please? Empty Re: New induction pipe ideas please? 16th June 2012, 11:08 am

johnboy

johnboy

Don't forget the original set up took in cold air from directly behind the headlight. Laughing Laughing Laughing

New induction pipe ideas please? Air

7New induction pipe ideas please? Empty Re: New induction pipe ideas please? 24th June 2012, 8:51 am

Ollydj

Ollydj

Thanks for all your ideas and replies peeps, ive made a new pipe up at last and is all fitted. Ill put some pictures up of it in my project thread when i get 5 Very Happy

8New induction pipe ideas please? Empty Re: New induction pipe ideas please? 25th June 2012, 3:40 pm

Alex341

I'd like to see that because im going to do mine soon

9New induction pipe ideas please? Empty Re: New induction pipe ideas please? 26th June 2012, 9:06 pm

Ollydj

Ollydj

There she is mate, all in all cost me about £45 to do

New induction pipe ideas please? IMG_0478

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum