Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Standard nissan badge for the boot

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Standard nissan badge for the boot  Empty Standard nissan badge for the boot 3rd January 2015, 8:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

As in title the writing not the emblem

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Bump

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Il have a look Johnny to see if I have any left

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

I think I have one to johnny,I'll look when I get home think I have the pulsar badge to mate

johnboy

johnboy

The top one of these two?

Standard nissan badge for the boot  20150522_073853_zpstncmh34m

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

I'm sure I have one of them johnny,I finish work at one so I'll have a good look after for you pal

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Hi johnny turned the house and garage upside down nothing,I do have one and had it floating about(even the other half knows what I'm talking about as she's seen it)I'll have another look in the R tomoz morning as I know I've deffo got one and the pulsar badge to

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

You know what it's like when you know you have got a part or what ever and just can't put your finger on were you put it last lol

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks lads and yes john boy top one of the two

10Standard nissan badge for the boot  Empty Re: Standard nissan badge for the boot 22nd May 2015, 10:08 pm

johnboy

johnboy

If Huskiewolf can't find his then your welcome to that one. Can't see me ever sticking it back on anything.
I'd swap it for a SUNNY badge... Smile

11Standard nissan badge for the boot  Empty Re: Standard nissan badge for the boot 22nd May 2015, 10:23 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Very kind of you john thankyou

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Hi johnny I can't seem to find it,I've looked everywhere Sod's law it will turn up when I don't need it to I'm really sorry pal really wanted to find it for you and I know I've seen it sat some place,while on the subject of parts have you managed to find a uk surround or any spacers pal?cheers

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No worries thanks for looking. Nothing on the uk surround sure I have 2 but Waiting to hear from nissan Tuesday as mentioned I need to fit one to my lightweight tail gate before show. Will let you know a yes or no by Tuesday. Spacers I have spoke to Mike just waiting on a price. 20 or 25 ? And do you have a pref on center bore what is your wheel one ? You wanting to use spigot rings

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Hi johnny mate,sorry about the badge pal(bet it shows up when you don't need it,like I said Sod's law)thanks for letting me know about the surround it's going on my GRP tailgate to lol.....as for the spacers all I can tell ya is the size people go on about as being the normal size pal 4x100,59.1mm bore centre what size do you have on the front of your wide arch kit mate 20 or 25?my tyres on the front are only 205 I think

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

If I get time tomoz,I'll have alook at the wheel bore size and let you know pal

16Standard nissan badge for the boot  Empty Re: Standard nissan badge for the boot 24th May 2015, 10:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I don mate I run 20 on the rear nothing on the front as the front naturally set out more. My Comp wheels could be et37

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum