Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justin from Darlington

+11
Gaz GTiR
Welling_AL
splmum
Indy
nomad
pulsarmoley
PartyPete
Ajay.
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
B19 REK
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Justin from Darlington - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin from Darlington 21st January 2015, 12:16 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

Gots the bits and they are now fitted to the car. Cheers
That is some of the best packaging I have seen. That wasn't getting damaged in the post Very Happy Very Happy

27Justin from Darlington - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin from Darlington 21st January 2015, 2:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bob has celotape and bubble wrap sponsership Laughing

28Justin from Darlington - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin from Darlington 22nd January 2015, 4:20 am

splmum

splmum

B19 REK wrote:Hello everyone,

I used to own a black UK spec Sunny GTI-R about 10 years ago and I sold it to put some money towards a house. I have always regretted selling the car. I sold it to a guy who flew up from London and then drove it back home. Shortly after something crashed into it when parked up and wrote it off Crying or Very sad
I have been looking for another UK car but they don't come up for sale very often and they cost a fortune. I eventually bought the Daily Mail prize winners car. A red Sunny GTI-R with 49,000 miles, full service history etc. It is standard apart from a couple of little things (brakes). Since owning the car I have fitted some Compomotive wheels and Toyo888 track tyres (kept the original wheels). Its had all the fluids changed and is now ready for the summer Very Happy
I have posted a wanted add on the forum for some Genuine Nissan pads and disc's if anyone can help.

Justin from Darlington - Page 2 4li0ef

Justin from Darlington - Page 2 27zexkp

Justin from Darlington - Page 2 2utgcq8

Justin from Darlington - Page 2 2w1shex

Cheers

Very Nice! I have a Red Pulsar GTI-R in Australia

29Justin from Darlington - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin from Darlington 22nd January 2015, 9:45 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

B19 REK wrote:Gots the bits and they are now fitted to the car. Cheers
That is some of the best packaging I have seen. That wasn't getting damaged in the post Very Happy Very Happy

Pleased it all arrived ok Justin

Can't take credit for the wrapping though as wasn't me that wrapped it but did tell him to make sure it was very well wrapped lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

30Justin from Darlington - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin from Darlington 23rd January 2015, 9:46 pm

Garnaby

Garnaby

It's like brand new very jealous!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum