Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aldi

+2
Gtirchris
BEBB GTIR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aldi Empty Aldi 29th December 2014, 7:44 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Trust me lads aldi is the place for tools, not all cheap but ive had them for a few years now spanners/socket set/screwdrivers etc, built all my cars and tractors with them and also fixed bobs GTR in france with aldi socket set haha Laughing sorry bob Razz

2Aldi Empty Re: Aldi 29th December 2014, 9:18 pm

Gtirchris

I'll second that, they're not too bad at all, i bought a set of their opwn ended spanners to adapt for akward jobs as i didn't want to wreck my snap on ones lol, and to be fair i've ground them down to fit in spaces, etc and they've withstood some abuse.

http://www.guglielmimotorsport.co.uk

3Aldi Empty Re: Aldi 29th December 2014, 10:08 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah they do some good stuff, so do lidl. Got my old cordless drill from there and it was better than a Ryobi set I got from work.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

4Aldi Empty Re: Aldi 30th December 2014, 9:12 am

I've bought a few sets of tools from aldi not broken any yet

5Aldi Empty Re: Aldi 30th December 2014, 11:58 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Ive bought a cheap air tool set from them and a hose reel and all seems fine for now Smile

6Aldi Empty Re: Aldi 30th December 2014, 12:50 pm

splmum

splmum

Mike, Is that the Taurus brand air tools?

I bought a set of Taurus from Aldi here in Australia and, yep, they do the job for me.

7Aldi Empty Re: Aldi 30th December 2014, 2:16 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

usually over here its called workzone

Ive also bought the air reel with 10 meteres of air hose hasn't gone wrong yet Smile

And also ive been hitting my spanners with hammers and not broken any, my friend uses snap on and he shouted at me one day for hitting his with a hammer saying they will break I said you should go to aldi they never break LOL

8Aldi Empty Re: Aldi 30th December 2014, 2:35 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

workzone is an aldi registered brand I believe ! the airtools are rebranded Einhell i think. Hand tools are various sources mainly chinese same as likes of bergen & nelson with some quite decent & some not.

9Aldi Empty Re: Aldi 31st December 2014, 4:39 am

splmum

splmum

Yeah, Aldi sell workzone here in OZ as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum