Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

shooting

+3
BEBB GTIR
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shooting Empty shooting 6th May 2012, 12:44 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

anyone else on here go shooting?

went this morning with a mate of mine to shoot some clays and he lent me his brand new lambra semi auto shotgun which takes 3 artridges, fooking thing kept jamming and nearlly took my thumb off when loading cartridges in bottom mag.

he was pissing himself laughing as a few weeks ago he nearlly shot himself in the foot as he pulled the trigger whilst trying to load one in the bottom mag which is why he gave it to me to try loosen it off a bit

good fun though deffo worth going if you never done it before Cool
bloody hard to hit some o the boogers though!

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2shooting Empty Re: shooting 6th May 2012, 2:00 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:anyone else on here go shooting?

went this morning with a mate of mine to shoot some clays and he lent me his brand new lambra semi auto shotgun which takes 3 artridges, fooking thing kept jamming and nearlly took my thumb off when loading cartridges in bottom mag.

he was pissing himself laughing as a few weeks ago he nearlly shot himself in the foot as he pulled the trigger whilst trying to load one in the bottom mag which is why he gave it to me to try loosen it off a bit

good fun though deffo worth going if you never done it before Cool
bloody hard to hit some o the boogers though!

I go with my mate and i use his dads AYA shotgun, good laugh but can get expensive. Where did you go Bob? I normally go to the Fennes at Braintree.

3shooting Empty Re: shooting 6th May 2012, 2:22 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Ive got an aya side by side 12 bore, brilliant gun,I sometimes go to minsterley ranges with some mates, but lake vrynwy shoot is better, the clays come flying out the heather over you head lol!

4shooting Empty Re: shooting 6th May 2012, 8:42 pm

me too, i too have a beretta semi auto magnum, beretta silver pigeon o/u multi choke magnum,silma o/u multi choke, bsa single barrel fold up, been clay and rough shooting for years. And bob get your mate to take the lanba back to where he bought it as it needs work because it has issue's.

5shooting Empty Re: shooting 7th May 2012, 10:30 am

Smokey

Smokey

I go pigeon shooting mate helps a farmer out in his barns well good fun ! Them auto shot guns pack a punch but when the feathers go everywhere u can't help yaself but laugh haha

6shooting Empty Re: shooting 7th May 2012, 1:15 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

ive only ever fired 2,2 air rifles Sad Laughing
takes a few shots to kill a pigeon with one Laughing

still fun tho!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

7shooting Empty Re: shooting 7th May 2012, 5:48 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

thats it dan baretta not a lamba lol, im getting it muddled up with a scooter

pete...we went to south weald its quite laid back over there but a lot of the stalls had moved due to fields being flooded

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8shooting Empty Re: shooting 7th May 2012, 7:01 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I havnt been shooting other than the odd bank and post office lol

9shooting Empty Re: shooting 7th May 2012, 9:18 pm

12inchFloppy

12inchFloppy

Just took me 8 months to renew my licence was a joke, minsterly ranges is a good place havent been there for years, was looking to get a firearms licence but dont have the time to make ot worth its while, then you can get some decent pump actions to blow a fox into dust

https://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum