Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you buy a car from this guy

+15
gtir_pimp
GTI-R US
hagger
Indy
gtir_sunny
Mr B
richpulsar
pulsarmoley
Stu
Gtirchris
ROB_IOW
toaster55
nomad
Gaz GTiR
PartyPete
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 7:42 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Please look at this and read the description

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181614928206

2Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 7:58 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Haha Stu will have a field day when he reads that Laughing Laughing Laughing

3Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 8:05 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I thought that as well Razz !! The engine bay looks a little uncared for

4Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 8:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lmao my spelling isnt the best but fooking hell that advert is shocking ... Shocked

5Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 8:14 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

He must have just kept stabbing at the keyboard?!

6Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 8:34 pm

toaster55

toaster55

I couldn't spell that bad if I tried, he must be an extreamly special individual!

7Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 8:46 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Classic

8Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 9:35 pm

Gtirchris

That is classic, obviously he hasn't heard of auto correct or a spell check function loopy

http://www.guglielmimotorsport.co.uk

9Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 9:37 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Gaz GTiR wrote:Haha Stu will have a field day when he reads that Laughing Laughing Laughing

I only managed about 10 words and had to come away as i felt myself getting wound up hahaha

Reminds me of this one Gaz.

Would you buy a car from this guy Screenshot_2014-11-30-19-00-59_zpsrnhdifq2

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

10Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 10:26 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

e clams tis compleetly standrd, net it haz a eydukzion kit und ure dos weelz standard?

took me ages to write that Laughing

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

11Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 16th December 2014, 10:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Some people it just comes natural pete lol ...

12Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 17th December 2014, 1:30 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Stu wrote:
Gaz GTiR wrote:Haha Stu will have a field day when he reads that Laughing Laughing Laughing

I only managed about 10 words and had to come away as i felt myself getting wound up hahaha

Reminds me of this one Gaz.

Would you buy a car from this guy Screenshot_2014-11-30-19-00-59_zpsrnhdifq2

Haha exactly my point Laughing

13Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 17th December 2014, 2:40 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

WTF Shocked how can people really put ads like that up, also how did he get a license or a wife even as I@m sure you need to be able to write properly for both of them things..... some people need eliminating from the gene pool immediatly

14Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 17th December 2014, 3:05 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ lol :-) I'll go get my rifle :-D can't stand people as stupid as that.
Amazingly it at 5K (time of this post)
Looking at engine bay it been messed with by drugged spanner monkeys :-S 
certainly would want inspect that well & to be honest just attempting to read that idiots remarks would make me cross it off the list.

15Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 17th December 2014, 3:51 pm

gtir_sunny

Lol shocking

16Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 17th December 2014, 3:52 pm

gtir_sunny

I mean shokin haha

17Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 17th December 2014, 11:45 pm

Indy

That's very bad!

18Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 19th December 2014, 8:56 pm

hagger

Good lord,there are sum odd fookers out there in eBay land.. Run for the hills

19Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 19th December 2014, 11:44 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I reckon the guy was doing it and spelling like that as a wind up

I seriously can not believe someone could spell that bad so doing it to create attention for the ad, seems funny how he spelt Mitsubishi correctly

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

20Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 19th December 2014, 11:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe its because it said it on the badge Laughing

21Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 20th December 2014, 8:46 am

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

I'm guna rip off his balls so he cannot contaminate the rest of the world

22Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 20th December 2014, 11:08 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You will be supprised no one thinks these days. My spelling is not the best but with phones and txt talk.

Wit phns n txt tlk ppl dnt thnk
Same at work we used to work things out  in our heads or scribble it down now there are calculators on phones or even apps to work out sizes etc. when was the last time i used a map its all sat nav now

23Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 20th December 2014, 12:13 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Would assume the spelling is his style of choice !
amazingly looks like could of sold it .
Also looking at his feedback it not the first evo he sold & story about xmas present is highly suspect.
Looking at the baby seat in the back I think gtir_pimp didn't make it in time :-/

24Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 20th December 2014, 11:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol its amazing some of the stories people come up with rather than just being honest ... im sure some people are genuine but i bet its a very limited few ...

25Would you buy a car from this guy Empty Re: Would you buy a car from this guy 9th February 2015, 12:50 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121564576103

We have a new entry....thoughts?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum