Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anybody know this car ?

+3
johnboy
BEBB GTIR
nomad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anybody know this car ? Empty anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 8:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Check out this item I found on eBay:

nissan sunny pulsar gtir

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-sunny-pulsar-gtir-/300704300603

(Sent from eBay Mobile for Android) just wondered if anybodycknows this car seems to have had abit of money thrown at it but doesnt say what it needs to complete it

2anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 8:33 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

some nice toys on that pulsar Smile

3anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 9:08 pm

I'd give it a miss if built by dp as half the stuff on it wont be as said

4anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 9:12 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Not far from me - but I've never seen it.
I did think of going to have a look but I don't want to be talked in to buying another one. Rolling Eyes

5anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 9:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Are they like that dan Shocked lol john go on you know you want to lmao

6anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 9:26 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

If what has been stated is on the car then surely a reserve would have been set?

What sort of power could you achieve from that gt3582 on an R as Owen developments state 620+hp but recommend fitment on 3.0L?

Also the injectors are far from adequate with a turbo that big...

7anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 9:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I did think the same thing as far as the injectors go .

8anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 9:37 pm

GTI-R Nath

GTI-R Nath

i thought you would need a custom radiator with front mounted fans to make room for that turbo.. and it looks like he has a standard radiator

9anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 9:45 pm

johnboy

johnboy

nomad29 wrote:Are they like that dan Shocked lol john go on you know you want to lmao

I'd rather buy the one Bobs got and sort the clutch out. At least I'd know what I was getting. Smile

10anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 9:49 pm

GTI-R Nath

GTI-R Nath

the other things i noticed was it says HKS head gaskets how many did he put on if he spent £400 on them

also if it has all the right bit in the right place for a 650BHP car why dose it need more spent on it

11anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 10:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats what i meant nath it states all this mods and a very tiny mention about finishing it off .but doesnt state what it needs at all .

12anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 3rd May 2012, 10:07 pm

dp used to fit 2 headgaskets to drop the comp ratio................why nobody know's as the standard is low enough anyway.

13anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 4th May 2012, 6:21 am

skiddusmarkus

skiddusmarkus

At least you can see a lot of the bits mentioned lke turbo, fmic, manifold, water injection, brakes, seats etc.
Don't know the car but it looks ok for £3500.

14anybody know this car ? Empty Re: anybody know this car ? 4th May 2012, 2:04 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

its a gamble car at 3.5k
i saw it but after weighing in what i would get for the parts its top dollar really as a lot of those parts wont be easy to shift on such as the big mofo tubby.
all that yet gearbox is standard
somehow i smell a rat with this car and im generally not wrong when it comes to my instincts on buying them, may i be so bold to say!

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum