Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Black Friday" deals

+2
nomad
FPSChris
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Black Friday" deals Empty "Black Friday" deals 27th November 2014, 8:03 am

FPSChris

FPSChris

Anyone have any good leads on anything?

The internets are awash with useless crap and I'm finding it boring sifting through it all. Caught a couple of deals on amazon but that's about it.

AND DON'T MENTION THE STEAM SALE. FFS. Always on payday.

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

2"Black Friday" deals Empty Re: "Black Friday" deals 28th November 2014, 9:18 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I see the big frenzy at the shops as i drove past today absolutely crazy people queing up waiting for it to open Shocked

3"Black Friday" deals Empty Re: "Black Friday" deals 28th November 2014, 12:05 pm

Chrism

Bicester village is backed up for about 4 miles of queuing people...
Lot of angry people...

Good luck to them Smile
I'll stay home and drink some tea Smile

4"Black Friday" deals Empty Re: "Black Friday" deals 28th November 2014, 12:25 pm

Indy

Pc worlds website has a 35min wait before they let you browse lol

5"Black Friday" deals Empty Re: "Black Friday" deals 28th November 2014, 1:15 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

amazon is the best for stuf which is semi useless Wink karchers were going pretty cheap

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

6"Black Friday" deals Empty Re: "Black Friday" deals 28th November 2014, 1:29 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Some of the lads went to asda last night. Not to buy anything, just to watch the carnage , they said it was hilarious watching people fighting over tv's that werent much cheaper than normal sales. Wish i had gone can always do with a laugh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum