Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seats

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seats  Empty Seats 16th November 2014, 7:11 am

TomeiR

Hi All

Are there any nicer style of standard seat from any of the other nissans that fit the pulsar. Ok some ajustment may be required rail wise. Just more of a gripping seat. I dont want to go full bucket seat but want something that would hold be in that bit tighter and would like to put takata harness in,

anything from skylines.200sx etc etc

Thanks

2Seats  Empty Re: Seats 16th November 2014, 7:35 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Recaro seats from hondas or similar have the cut out for the harneses they have slight wrap round the bit at the front pulls forward to extend for your legs the drivers one pumps up to support very nice looking and comfy. There all black but Have a very slight red,blue or green tinge to them depending on the set you buy.

3Seats  Empty Re: Seats 16th November 2014, 7:47 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Google honda accord recaro seats then click images tried to put a link up its the ones that are black with slight colour i am talking about not the bright red and blue ones

4Seats  Empty Re: Seats 16th November 2014, 8:08 am

TomeiR

ok ill have a look at them. never thort honda but you learn. I think evo 6 seats has been done

5Seats  Empty Re: Seats 16th November 2014, 8:20 am

TomeiR

ive just had a look and they look like decent seats.. the ones for the pulsar.. any specific year?

6Seats  Empty Re: Seats 16th November 2014, 11:09 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You need to alter rails but its easy enough i will show you some pictures fitted in my car of the rails

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum