Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battery reloction box

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battery reloction box Empty Battery reloction box 2nd November 2014, 10:35 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Has anybody got a battery relocation box for sale? ideally with all the cables but can be without the cables.

thanks!

2Battery reloction box Empty Re: Battery reloction box 2nd November 2014, 11:33 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

If you get stuck make a kit up bits are cheap enough i done both my cars. That said i spent alot on the box of second one but no need to can be as cheap or expensive as you like

3Battery reloction box Empty Re: Battery reloction box 2nd November 2014, 11:50 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

if i cant get one on here ill get one of these camping ones off ebay for the time being. Im planning on using BMW cables as they are really good quality and i can pick them up for 20 quid from the scrappy. Will i need a voltage stabilizer or anything?

4Battery reloction box Empty Re: Battery reloction box 3rd November 2014, 12:10 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Depends on how much you would like to spend but I'm going to buy one of these sealed boxes.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=140804014395

5Battery reloction box Empty Re: Battery reloction box 3rd November 2014, 12:27 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What size battery you got ? Terminals etc

6Battery reloction box Empty Re: Battery reloction box 3rd November 2014, 8:34 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

I dont really have to spend much because my car is mostly off the road anyway haha. I cant tell you off the top of my head but i know that ive put bigger ( standard) terminals on my leads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum