Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intercooler and charge cooler

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intercooler and charge cooler  Empty Intercooler and charge cooler 22nd October 2014, 7:24 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Is using both overkill by the time i add the weight is it more than the advantages ? Would i be best fitting water meth kit ? Is anyone on here using water meth ?

2Intercooler and charge cooler  Empty Re: Intercooler and charge cooler 22nd October 2014, 7:44 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

I have one but it's not connected at the mo as I lost the sensor. Which is a useless bit of information really hahaha

3Intercooler and charge cooler  Empty Re: Intercooler and charge cooler 22nd October 2014, 9:02 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Is a charge cooler something similar to what Nigel is doing with his?

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t3718-my-build

4Intercooler and charge cooler  Empty Re: Intercooler and charge cooler 22nd October 2014, 11:02 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I've been running a charge cooler for last 2 years and way better than air to air cooler with regard to intake temps. You don't need to run another air cooler with it as the charge coolers run a heat exchanger kind of rad which is obviously also air cooled and fits in same location as fmic would

Don't like water meth kits as too many variants between cylinder temps no 3 4 cylinders always seem to run hotter if running single nozzle aquarist as cool charge is generally pushed to back of plenum so cools 1 and 2 but other 2 are much hotter which isn't good if it's mapped with the aquamist
You ideally need 4 nozzles so one into each intake

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum