Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

passed its mot :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passed its mot :) Empty passed its mot :) 14th October 2014, 1:41 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Over the moon car passed its mot this morning thats me all gd for another 2 years Smile (its every 2 years over here in france) just need to sort this engine out as its knocking will end up replacing it when i get the money along with some nice goodies in the new year as long everything goes oki from now onwards Very Happy the mot bloke even asked if he could take photos as its the first time ever seeing an R Shocked i said yea sure even thought its not the best condition Very Happy thanks bob for all your help,time and parts

laters im off for a little drive Cool

2passed its mot :) Empty Re: passed its mot :) 14th October 2014, 2:09 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Well that's good news :-D
Even better news know you have repaired the R after the accident.
As previous engine turned into a disaster might be worth seeing if can either get short block in A1 order from UK or decent condition one & have it machined etc in UK and pallet over to France as price & quality should be favourable in UK, perhaps someone on here has a spare or can assist.

3passed its mot :) Empty Re: passed its mot :) 14th October 2014, 8:53 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

yea its gettin there the car wasnt damaged in the end just wheels rear diff rear subframe and rear arms ... but the car isnt twisted Very Happy as for engine i would like to buy another one in working order but just havent got the money at the moment ... hence why i have no choice but to drive it to work while its knocking ...

4passed its mot :) Empty Re: passed its mot :) 15th October 2014, 4:17 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I think you deserve a trophy for GTiR dedication.
cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum