Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid

+6
paz
johnny gtir
Gl3nnGTIR
Sparkie
pulsarmoley
ROB_IOW
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 20th September 2014, 8:17 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Not in any rush for these as the car comes off the road in 2 weeks untill april next year .

So peeps keep your eyes open please

2Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 20th September 2014, 8:18 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Someone's got some dosh kicking about then...

3Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 20th September 2014, 8:21 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Nah just love the look of them

4Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 20th September 2014, 8:26 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Boot lids are pretty rare but good luck in your hunt thumbsup

5Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 21st September 2014, 5:46 am

Sparkie

Iv got a grp tailgate, if your interested, I know it's not carbon but next best thing.

6Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 21st September 2014, 12:00 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Cheers but want the carbon ...
Anyone ever dealt with these guys ?
http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

7Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 21st September 2014, 12:54 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Ring them up rob, they will do you a deal for both, they are based in milton keynes mear me i believe mate

8Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 21st September 2014, 3:45 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

How easy is the rear window glass to remove and fit into the carbon bootlid?

Also how is the bonnet held closed ? factory latch is my hope because i don't like aero latches

9Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 21st September 2014, 3:59 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

You can you factory catch just not ideal, and with regards to rear glass polycarbonate would be by far best way mate. The rear screens arent the easiest to remove

10Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 21st September 2014, 6:54 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

the boots are as all the stuff very well built so fitting a rear screen should be ok . rob if your buying anything off them give me a shout as I might purchase one

11Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 21st September 2014, 9:00 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I'm gonna call them tomoz and see what kinda deal they will do

12Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 23rd September 2014, 7:56 am

paz

They do the spoiler as well, let me know what kind of deal you get please Very Happy

13Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 23rd September 2014, 12:24 pm

Whytie

Whytie

I'm sure the stock spoiler is lighter than the carbon one

14Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 23rd September 2014, 3:13 pm

Indy

I've heard that the stock spoiler is lighter than the carbon one!

15Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 23rd September 2014, 5:21 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

£1300 for bonnet , bootlid and spoiler delivered

16Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 24th September 2014, 6:53 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Ive had my knightracer bonnet fitted for over 6 years now using the standard catches and had no problems and the car has been on track several times and never had any cause for concern. Been left out in the sun this past year and has gone milky so need to see if I can get that sorted but that's my fault.

17Wanted    Carbon bonnet and bootlid Empty Re: Wanted Carbon bonnet and bootlid 9th October 2014, 3:30 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

The spoiler is much lighter than the stock one I have one on mine and the bonnet all from knight racer and the bonnet is on the factory catch you can see it move a bit but never let go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum