Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remove Rear Bumper Bar

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remove Rear Bumper Bar Empty Remove Rear Bumper Bar 19th September 2014, 11:24 pm

Marcello

Marcello

Apologies if a thread is already created, i tried to find something but couldn't find the answer

Can someone help me to determine were exactly the bolts/clips are to remove the rear bumper bar? And possibly the rear bumper support?

thank you much appreciated.

2Remove Rear Bumper Bar Empty Re: Remove Rear Bumper Bar 20th September 2014, 12:09 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

So long since I've done it but sure it just bolts into the quarter panel and then down the botom of the bar near the wheel well. Then it just clips into the reo. Reo removal will inside the boot. Look for rubber plugs and remove the bolts.

All will be revealed in the service manual Smile

3Remove Rear Bumper Bar Empty Re: Remove Rear Bumper Bar 30th October 2014, 11:08 pm

Marcello

Marcello

gtir_woody wrote:So long since I've done it but sure it just bolts into the quarter panel and then down the botom of the bar near the wheel well.  Then it just clips into the reo. Reo removal will inside the boot. Look for rubber plugs and remove the bolts.

All will be revealed in the service manual Smile

thanks for helping me Smile

4Remove Rear Bumper Bar Empty Re: Remove Rear Bumper Bar 30th October 2014, 11:17 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Look in the boot on the rear floor pan and you will see 4 plastic plugs in the floor, remove the plugs and under those are 4 bolts remove those and the bumper support bar will come free so you take the bumper and bar off as one piece

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content