Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3" inch janspeed downpipe

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13" inch janspeed downpipe Empty 3" inch janspeed downpipe 22nd August 2014, 5:00 pm

Wazza

Wazza

Can anyone help. Fitted 3 inch janspeed elbow and down pipe but the lambda sensor doesn't fit...

Anyone fitted one before??

23" inch janspeed downpipe Empty Re: 3" inch janspeed downpipe 22nd August 2014, 8:23 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Dose not fit how ? Thread ? Size of hole. Sensor is to long for wher the boss points ?

33" inch janspeed downpipe Empty Re: 3" inch janspeed downpipe 23rd August 2014, 12:21 am

Wazza

Wazza

The whole is too wide for the sensor. Had to cut off the bolt and weld a new one to fit the sensor.

43" inch janspeed downpipe Empty Re: 3" inch janspeed downpipe 23rd August 2014, 1:07 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

they generally only come with a wideband boss for aem ect
you can unscrew the narrowband boss from original elbow then just weld it into the pipe

if your going to use an aftermarket ecu such as power fc ect many of these don't use the narrowband lambda when being mapped as there mapped from idle all way through so youll only use the wideband

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

53" inch janspeed downpipe Empty Re: 3" inch janspeed downpipe 23rd August 2014, 1:20 pm

Wazza

Wazza

thats what we did tar bob, hope u had a good time on ya hols btw Smile

oh well gives him another job when we get an ecu haha

63" inch janspeed downpipe Empty Re: 3" inch janspeed downpipe 23rd August 2014, 1:59 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I had this problem with my downpipe so I found a bolt at work and cut the thread off it. I then tapped a thread down the centre for the lambda down the centre and welded it in.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum