Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

intercooler pipe needed asap

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1intercooler pipe needed asap Empty intercooler pipe needed asap 20th August 2014, 8:14 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

I need a piece of intercooler pipe around 10" long and 63mm in diameter straight asap please. Need it before the car gets mapped as some numpty put the z32 as a blow through setup and had a massive boost leak now the pipes too short

2intercooler pipe needed asap Empty Re: intercooler pipe needed asap 20th August 2014, 11:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

If no one has any e bay will have 300mm length or places like merlin motorsport do them. Demon tweeks might

3intercooler pipe needed asap Empty Re: intercooler pipe needed asap 21st August 2014, 7:43 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Ebay mate i ordered my pipework from there and came next day

4intercooler pipe needed asap Empty Re: intercooler pipe needed asap 21st August 2014, 8:04 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

I've just had another look and I can't replace the pipe coz the water injection and something else is plumbed into it. I know I could re weld the threads into a new pipe but I'm going to get a silicone coupling and cut the other pipe that goes into the z32 and open it up a bit if you get me? I only need to gain 2 inches......

That's what my bird says anyways!

5intercooler pipe needed asap Empty Re: intercooler pipe needed asap 21st August 2014, 8:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol got a pic ..... of the pipe .... not the size of you cock obviously lol ...

6intercooler pipe needed asap Empty Re: intercooler pipe needed asap 21st August 2014, 9:06 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Sorry I don't have a pic of either at the minute mate

7intercooler pipe needed asap Empty Re: intercooler pipe needed asap 21st August 2014, 9:07 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

And my bird meant 2inches in height. You have a filthy mind

8intercooler pipe needed asap Empty Re: intercooler pipe needed asap 21st August 2014, 9:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I was always led to believe its all about the girth  Laughing 

9intercooler pipe needed asap Empty Re: intercooler pipe needed asap 21st August 2014, 10:02 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Women just tell you what you want to hear. Mine said to me the other night " great fart honey, do another one "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum