Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Integra dc5

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Integra dc5 Empty Integra dc5 28th July 2014, 7:49 pm

Whytie

Whytie

Anyone owned one of these, been looking for a new car for my girlfriend and thinking about one of these.

They hold there value well which is swaying me towards them even though they are not cheap

2Integra dc5 Empty Re: Integra dc5 28th July 2014, 8:30 pm

GTIR James

I've never owned one but have driven one. What a fantastic car. A few of my mates have had dc2s also & they are brilliant. handle superb & go pretty well even in standard form. I do love the look of the dc5 even tho its more of a blokes car  Shocked

3Integra dc5 Empty Re: Integra dc5 29th July 2014, 8:08 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

i just got the missus an ep3 type r, great fun little things

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

4Integra dc5 Empty Re: Integra dc5 29th July 2014, 8:30 am

grim_d

grim_d

Never owned one but if I had the cash I would have bought one over the pulsar this year.

Only hear good things.

5Integra dc5 Empty Re: Integra dc5 29th July 2014, 10:02 am

Whytie

Whytie

Hopefully look at a few next week when I'm off.

It's my missis who's buying it I can't think of anything else that's worth buying that you don't lose a fortune on.

6Integra dc5 Empty Re: Integra dc5 29th July 2014, 12:57 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

ek9's are very sought after and still hold good money, as is the white and anniversary ep3's, dc5 is stunning though

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

7Integra dc5 Empty Re: Integra dc5 2nd August 2014, 6:02 pm

E3 APC

E3 APC

Yeah I had one in 2007, the early shape, a 2002MY, with the nicer front and rear lights. Fresh import picked by myself in Japan and it cost my 12k. Was nearly new condition, only 16k on the clock.

I sold it after a year as I missed the older dc2 experience of my 96spec and went for another, this time a 98 spec.

You have to modify them to get the same 'kick' of a dc2. The k20 is an awesome engine just not as raw as the b series unless you give it intake and exhaust mods.

Stunning looks though. I had a job at the time that required a far bit of motorway miles and mine made a great tourer. Lapped up motorway miles in the comfort of the recaro perches, with a tasty dashboard to look at.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum