Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gear box oil sensor

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gear box oil sensor  Empty Gear box oil sensor 10th July 2014, 6:30 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

As some of you know one of my best mates is the main man for PPG gear sets and I was talking to him the other day and he told me he's working on a project to create a sensor that reads the quality of the gearbox oil ie viscosity , metal fragments basically any slight change in the oil will indicate a possible gearbox problem so it can be checked before it causes a problem. I know he does quite a bit for the top rally teams and F1 stuff so maybe it's something for them but I recon he should put one in my pulsar ( just for testing lol) he was saying that gear oil can look feel and smell perfect and clean but still be fucked so to make sure you change yours at regular intervals even if you think it still good to go

2Gear box oil sensor  Empty Re: Gear box oil sensor 10th July 2014, 7:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

How does it tells when the oil is shot ...????

3Gear box oil sensor  Empty Re: Gear box oil sensor 10th July 2014, 7:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

That's probably why my gtr box is now fubared lol
Changed the oil in it 3 times since I've owned the car.........fat lot of good that did

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum