Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rear windows surround ....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rear windows surround .... Empty rear windows surround .... 25th May 2014, 2:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

As title really i was taking off bits of my spare shell and thought id have ago at taking the window trim off around the rear qauters as was in better nick than my other ones .... i couldnt get the boogers off without snapping them so is there a knack to removal as i couldnt see eaxactly how to get them shitty white clips out ..... i will need to remove them off my car for the re spray ....

2rear windows surround .... Empty Re: rear windows surround .... 25th May 2014, 2:50 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Think you need proper trim removers what bodyshops use Leighton, The guy that did mine had all the tools so was a piece of piss for him!

If you know of a panel beater or someone that works in a bodyshop, ask him if he has the tool for the job Smile

3rear windows surround .... Empty Re: rear windows surround .... 25th May 2014, 2:51 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

get your hand under the trim leighton then pull towards you, dont just hold either end and pull as they will break and crack. You should be able to feel where there holding and get you hand under them to prize them off.

4rear windows surround .... Empty Re: rear windows surround .... 25th May 2014, 5:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It wasnt so much the bottom piece it was the upper trim i tried levering them and snapped every single one .... the other side was just glued on ...

5rear windows surround .... Empty Re: rear windows surround .... 26th May 2014, 5:17 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

The bit that runs round the top on mine was a real bastard on mine, in fact I ended up bending one and now I see it as I look down the car ... Gggrrrrrr

6rear windows surround .... Empty Re: rear windows surround .... 26th May 2014, 8:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I could see how they were fixed to the trim but fooked if i could them off from the car itself i still didnt work it out as no matter what i pryed it wouldnt pop out ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum