Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car is hopefully all sorted and ready for the summer!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Over the past month I have done a fair bit of work on the R. From when I bought it I have known that there has been some shoddy work carried out on the car, manifold bolts missing, turbo elbow bolts missing, bolts on the turbo housing missing, incorrext gaskets fitted etc. I have replaced all of the bolts and gaskets, and replaced the turbo oil and water lines with HEL lines, and I have to say they seem very good quality!

Whilst doing the work I changed the oil and oil filter and also the fuel filter. ( The fuel filter was very dirty inside and looked very old too).

Car is now insured and hoping to get the mot done next week.

I will post some before and after pics up when I get 5 mins.

Hoping the car behaves up until castle combe  Very Happy 

cheers.

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well done matt, good on ya for cracking on with it especially with the ginga bloke screaming at you lol

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Cheers bob!! Its a labour of love as im sure only you know too well LOL!! It does make it more difficult with an ugly carrot topped pikey chomping at the bit all day PMSL!! She's getting there now though!! Hows everything your end? Looking forward to castle coombe and having a catch up mate!! The ginger is hoping to have one of his motors ready for then too.......

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

good on you for sorting it

Girl racer

Girl racer

That's great Matt, look forward to seeing you and Russ at Castle Coombe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum