Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the feck is this?!

+2
Gl3nnGTIR
Hardy172cup
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the feck is this?! Empty What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 4:30 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

What's this plug that's attached to the wiring that comes from the ecu? I'm sure it's not supposed to be there lol and it wasnt connected to anything  Suspect 

What the feck is this?! 6208EB0A-5B66-459D-AC99-EF8776FCA302

2What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 4:32 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

God knows lol

3What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 4:33 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Oh it's one of them thingamajig's !

4What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 4:36 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Pulsar Paul wrote:Oh it's one of them thingamajig's !
Oh yes one of those haha

5What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 4:37 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Pulsar Paul wrote:Oh it's one of them thingamajig's !
Oh yes one of those haha

6What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 4:44 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

It looks like an OB 1 kenobi (obd1 connector)

confused I have found a diagram showing all the ecu terminals and what they each go too but it doesn't say what every single ecu pin is for and as it happens every pin this connector is connected to isn't in the chart lol

7What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 4:48 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Looks like an obd plug .. Didn't you say your obd want working the other week..

8What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 4:51 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

No it wasn't working mate but the fuse had blown and it works now I have replaced the fuse.

Maybe somebody put a new obd on it because the one in the fuse box wasn't working but they didn't think to check the fuses? Lol

9What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 5:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/resources/1990_1994_Nissan_Pulsar.php
this should help bill atleast your be able to work out what pins it was using maybe it was a safc or something ...

10What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 5:31 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Thats a top link there leighton. Just saved that

11What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 5:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think i put this up in useful diagrams ages ago ....but i have it saved in my bookmarks one of those things that will come in handy one time  Wink 

12What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 5:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

By the way bill i would take that ecu to the clinic  Laughing 

13What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 5:38 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I know what that is
it was fitted by a tuner when car was running a forge engine, big turbo and power fc
he used it to get an ecu readout as pfc would not read

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

14What the feck is this?! Empty Re: What the feck is this?! 20th May 2014, 6:14 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Good old yoda knows what it is with hs infinite wisdome Very Happy

I checked that link Leighton and all the pins it goes too are not on the chart lol

At least I know what it's now, it's not hurting anything anyway

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum