Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! Empty Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! 15th May 2014, 9:25 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Just been to see the new Godzilla film (bit naff) and spotted a nissan rasheen In all it's glory  Razz any body else seen it?

2Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! Empty Re: Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! 15th May 2014, 9:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No havent seen it yet was waiting for it to be on upload as im far to tight to pay to see it at the cinema .... was it any good .... must be if it features a rasheen  Laughing 

3Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! Empty Re: Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! 15th May 2014, 10:10 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Now famous car
Everyone will own one soon
They've just been given centre piece in the new f&f film  Laughing 

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! Empty Re: Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! 16th May 2014, 5:59 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Haha! Yea it was ok, wasn't as good as I was hoping! But yea it was there in all it's glory! I laughed when I saw it!

5Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! Empty Re: Rasheen spotted on Godzilla!! 16th May 2014, 6:02 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

GTI-R US wrote:Now famous car
Everyone will own one soon
They've just been given centre piece in the new f&f film  Laughing 
I heard this as they wanted to get rid of one and use it in a tribute to paul walker but as the saying goes crap (the rasheen) don't burn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum