Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spotted black GTIR at MFN

+3
Concrete-GTIR
PartyPete
Hardy172cup
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Spotted black GTIR at MFN 4th May 2014, 9:58 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I got roped into going to MFN at Eastwood tonight by a few mates and I saw a black GTIR with the reg plate ending with GTR

I didn't notice it was a GTIR at first because I'm sure it had an Almera front bumper but as the car left I saw it was a GTIR

Does this car belong to anybody on here?

2Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 4th May 2014, 10:13 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I saw it too, looked like a normal pulsar front bumper too me! I also saw that lime green 1??

3Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 4th May 2014, 10:22 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I didn't get there untill late mate so everybody was leaving lol I didn't plan to go but my mate wanted me to take her so I just though feck it I'll have a drive down.

I thought it looked like an n15 bumper but I was looking from the other side of the carpark, I didn't see the bonnet scoop from where I was standing so I didn't realise it was a pulsar lol

4Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 4th May 2014, 10:24 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Yea I'd of thought if of seen you if you were there, and yea it was, I went over and had a good perv on it  Razz 

5Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 4th May 2014, 10:27 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I had another person think my car was a starlet Rolling Eyes I told him it was a GTIR and he said wat are they a 1.3 and I said no 2.0, then i told him it was turbo and 4wd he was amazed and said what brake are tey then? 180? you know what he wasn't fookin far off  Embarassed Haha I just said 230bhp and he was shocked!

Then a starlet drove past and one of my mates said look bill another pulsar! Arrrgh! For the last time IT'S NOT A STARLET Laughing

6Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 12:15 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

The lime green one is on the modifiers site username kermie it was originally black. I've been to MFN a few times in the past it started going down hill though so never went back, was it a good turn out? Many nice cars?

7Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 7:33 am

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Is it a starlet bill???

8Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 7:34 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

i have done similar myself bill i just agree its small engine but turbo and then they see it go and like wow that's quick for a 1.6 sunny turbo

9Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 7:46 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Pmsl,some people! They call them selves car enthusiasts! Last nights turn out was amazing! There must have been well over 5/600 cars! You couldn't move! Skylines,starlets Wink,pulsars,Ferraris,Porsche etc etc! Great turn out!

10Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 7:53 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

hijacked 

my day started at the auto X up my way at causy park seen john olds not in his pulsar but competing in his 106
seen jim jjs no longer races his pulsar but did win his class 2 year running and second overall from all classes only thing beating him was only one of many buggy's so he bought a very nice buggy bike engine fitted . still owns his auto x pulsar sold his road one. And one lad who was competing in his pulsar found myself helping him as jim and jon said we have told him you will show him giver advice still had compressor for ac in ther running but its fully striped few other bits

11Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 7:58 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Last night hit a meet up at hexham Northumberland was around 200 cars quite good for up here one pulsar me one sunny gti with pulsar bits engine running front wheel drive all sorts of cars from old to new vans jeeps bikes kit cars. loads of the usual vxr corsa n astra limited edition corsa with the black roofs limited ther fooking everywhere

12Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 8:04 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Can you blame them...lol.  loopy 

Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Imagejpg2_zps9c8bb188
Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Imagejpg1_zpse544ca68

13Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 11:21 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is this one of your ones andy ?

14Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 12:59 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Can you blame them...lol.  loopy 

Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Imagejpg2_zps9c8bb188
Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Imagejpg1_zpse544ca68

They do look identical Rolling Eyes lol

15Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 1:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

In real life they look nothing like each other .... only similarities is i think is the liver sports rear spoiler looks like a pulsar one .... but the gt/glanza are much more rounder and smaller...

16Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 1:15 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

nomad wrote:Is this one of your ones andy ?

Not mine, from our mods meet some years back 2007?

17Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 1:16 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I once thought I saw a Pulsar, driving from far in the opposite direction. Was about to wave/ flash then as we got closer released it was a Mazda 323 Gtr. Embarassed
Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Imagejpg1_zpscd53f606

18Spotted black GTIR at MFN  Empty Re: Spotted black GTIR at MFN 5th May 2014, 3:05 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Tbf it looks more like a pulsar than a starlet Razz and at least it's actually 4wd too lol

I think pulsars and starlets look nothing alike but a lot of people confuse them, infact it's amazing how many people have commented on my starlet Rolling Eyes lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum