Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melbourne Time Attack Build

+2
nomad
YoungZilla
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Melbourne Time Attack Build  Empty Melbourne Time Attack Build 5th April 2014, 12:38 am

YoungZilla

Hey Guys,
Been reading around this forum for a bit alot of good info and builds going on so i thought i would jump on.
Currently have a 1993 JDM GtiR which is currently being built as a Time Attack/Hill Climb car based in Melbourne Australia.
Ill be post my build thread at some point.
Thanks
Nick

2Melbourne Time Attack Build  Empty Re: Melbourne Time Attack Build 5th April 2014, 9:21 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome aboard nick ...... sounds like an intresting build .... will look forward to seeing some more info about it ....

3Melbourne Time Attack Build  Empty Re: Melbourne Time Attack Build 5th April 2014, 10:25 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

welcome to the club nick  Smile 

yeah theres some great cars and info on the forum with helpful people too and its getting better every week as the forum grows.

be good to see some specs and pics of your motor as sounds like another interesting car  Cool 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Melbourne Time Attack Build  Empty Re: Melbourne Time Attack Build 5th April 2014, 10:50 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the site get that thread up sure I was following it on the other forum

5Melbourne Time Attack Build  Empty Re: Melbourne Time Attack Build 5th April 2014, 11:58 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella

6Melbourne Time Attack Build  Empty Re: Melbourne Time Attack Build 7th April 2014, 8:03 am

YoungZilla

thanks guys!

7Melbourne Time Attack Build  Empty Re: Melbourne Time Attack Build 7th April 2014, 8:12 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

welcome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum