Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

happy birthday ...

+8
johnny gtir
fred05
Gaz GTiR
Digitalfaze
Stu
pulsarmoley
Gl3nnGTIR
nomad
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26happy birthday ... - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday ... 7th February 2014, 8:10 pm

je n'ai aucune idée de ce dont vous parlez mr fred, j'essaie de faire un effort et vous mr fred pense que je l'ai utilisé google! vous ne savez pas moi du tout lol

27happy birthday ... - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday ... 7th February 2014, 8:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

If only you used as much effort clearing the back log of cars you got  Laughing

28happy birthday ... - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday ... 7th February 2014, 8:51 pm

Fook off Leighton am getting round to them am just trying to be an up standing member.

Tbh am after something off him that's why am been a brown nose.

29happy birthday ... - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday ... 7th February 2014, 10:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I dont think hes girlfriend is up for sale dave  Laughing

30happy birthday ... - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday ... 8th February 2014, 8:48 am

Oh god no am not after his wife I can't cope with my own let alone two of them.

I hear Fred is clued up to the eye balls on minis Wink an at the mo he could be the man to find or point me in the right direction for a grill.

31happy birthday ... - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday ... 8th February 2014, 8:58 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

tell me all fluffy dave, for sur i can help you about that, i keep my wife but i can share my minis (or vice et versa! drink) !!!! Cool 

why don't present your new toy in the "other car" section?  Smile 

32happy birthday ... - Page 2 Empty Re: happy birthday ... 8th February 2014, 9:51 am

Thanks mr Fred I knew you could help Smile.

I've just got to get the pulsar off the trailer before I pick the mini up I will post some pics up when I pick the mini up in the next weekend or so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum