Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New wings have arrive, big dissapointment

+2
GTI-R US
Bones
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New wings have arrive, big dissapointment Empty New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 10th December 2013, 4:36 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 1D11CC84-42A9-4B91-8F7B-D90FA8BB9EBB_zpslg9gjngu
New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 853EE54A-A9F0-4AA9-8216-4961F424ADBB_zpsvaztbzkt

2New wings have arrive, big dissapointment Empty Re: New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 10th December 2013, 4:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

not good
that's why we only send large body panels out at buyers risk
total lottery whether they arrive undamaged and with certain things they are not covered by insurance either so your then stuffed with a bent panel
bloody couriers are crap!

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3New wings have arrive, big dissapointment Empty Re: New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 10th December 2013, 4:43 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

thats crap mate

will it bend out or you gonna get another set sent out??

4New wings have arrive, big dissapointment Empty Re: New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 10th December 2013, 4:50 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Its taken over a month to get these out, one is in great condition the other i will let the bodyshop sort out.at least there yhe right ones lol. I even got fed up of waiting so emailed them to chase yhem up to be told if i pay anotherĀ£9 they could hurry them up

5New wings have arrive, big dissapointment Empty Re: New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 10th December 2013, 4:53 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

ask for a refund, you paid for an insurance don't you?

6New wings have arrive, big dissapointment Empty Re: New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 10th December 2013, 5:26 pm

buckym120

buckym120

With something like that should have checked before signing abd sent them straight back, I had 2 rears sent out and guess I got lucky. Sorry to hear it's taken so long abd still damaged, hopefully your covered

7New wings have arrive, big dissapointment Empty Re: New wings have arrive, big dissapointment 10th December 2013, 6:01 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Sent them pictures but being as the car is in the paint shop as we speak i bit the bullet and tried to bend it back, and to be fair its gone really well. It will be great knowing that the eings are totally rust free . Had a bloke come and remove thd front and rear screen and after admitting he fancied a gtir he asked if i had an abundance of spare gear boxes so guess everyone knows there weak spots but if you look sfter them im sure there fine

jaypjay

jaypjay

Where did you get the wings from mate ?

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Cant remember now sorry. Managed to sort them out and there on now looking good. To be honest they were a bastard to get to fit right

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum