Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brace with hoop roll bar

+2
nomad
johnny gtir
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 8:10 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Do they do a matching brace for the front without the hoop ofcourse

2Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 8:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is that the nismo one johnny ?

3Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 9:25 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Dont think so mate the nismo is round one dual bars similar to cusco but dual
Going to check now i think there is one on this section somewhere  no its in wanted stu posted catalouge snipits and just seen there is a front one i want one

4Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 9:50 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

They do. Ive seen a few

5Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 10:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Any info jay .... as i know your a sucker for optional extras etc ...

6Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 11:10 pm

godzilr

godzilr

they do...but you need a FMIC to fit it (as it was originally made for the Pulsar GTi)

i'll put a pic up of my old one once i find it.

7Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 11:14 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Ye I thought it was for the gti. The Manifold restricts the fitment am I right ?

8Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 11:18 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Brace with hoop roll bar  IMG_1161_zps410074e5

Here you can see it mounted on the DE engine.

9Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 11:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

So whats the point in putting a picture of it fitted to the de in a nissan pulsar gtir brochure scratch 

10Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 5th December 2013, 11:48 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Me thinks this brochure was for all models of the n14 range.

11Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 6th December 2013, 12:36 am

godzilr

godzilr

i have a pic of mine in place showing where the restrictions are. manifold wasn't an issue.

12Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 6th December 2013, 10:52 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Post it up please

13Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 27th December 2013, 12:25 am

godzilr

godzilr

bit of a small pic...but you get the idea and can see what gets in the way

kelvin

Brace with hoop roll bar  Brace

14Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 27th December 2013, 1:35 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Is it my phone or is pic not working ?

15Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 27th December 2013, 3:33 am

godzilr

godzilr

i'm on laptop and can see it.

whats your email?

16Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 27th December 2013, 8:38 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Johnlawson-85@hotmail.co.uk

17Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 27th December 2013, 10:41 am

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

I have the aluminium rest pedal and also the door and center dash rest (nissan original)..

If someone wants them I might sell them for a good price:P

18Brace with hoop roll bar  Empty Re: Brace with hoop roll bar 27th December 2013, 10:49 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

is your car a LHD?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum