Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car transporter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Car transporter Empty Car transporter 29th November 2013, 8:09 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Just took the car to the paint shop on my mates car transporter its only one of those transit type ones, drove up the ramps no problem but when i came to drive off the off side back wheel flicked the ramp up which made the top fall off just as my front wheel was on the edge . Another 3" and god knows what shit it would cause, trust me i hot the breakes gard lol and double checked 1st gear before itching back on

2Car transporter Empty Re: Car transporter 29th November 2013, 9:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bet you proper shit it ..... i had the pulsar slide down the hill on me i was putting the wheels on the front dropped the front end on the floor and next thing  my car was rolling backwards lucky enough i had a couple of spare wheels underneath the car wicch stopped it totaly hitting the floor ....

3Car transporter Empty Re: Car transporter 30th November 2013, 11:26 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ive done that before getting a car off where the ramps flipped off the hook.
its a right bastad as you daren't move in the car, its ok if someone else is with you as they can try get something under it but a booger if your on your own. best thing you can do then is throw caution to the wind and try pulling forward again and hope the wheel grips back onto the truck then get out and try sort the ramp situation out

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum