Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spotted in Harrogate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 7:26 pm

Come on who was it in Harrogate this morn?

I know fast guy lives there but I know him an it was a youngish lad in the R

Had a phone call off a mate asking if it was me.

2Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 8:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It wasnt me ..... not unless it went past fast on axle stands ...Wink

3Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 8:57 pm

I know it wasn't you buddy as you can't drive with that foot of yours and your not cool enough to be anywhere near York Wink

4Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 9:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Cheeky fooker i am way cool  cuz my mum said i was .... and she is always right Wink

5Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 9:05 pm

She lies.

You need to ask me if your cool........

6Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 9:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What requirements do you need to be cool then dave .... and il see if im remotely  close lol

7Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 9:40 pm

You need to be from Yorkshire.

I think I have said enough.

8Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 9:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Whats cool about yorkshire ...... i went to selby  stayed with my real dad for a week ......i didnt see anything cool then .....

9Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 10:04 pm

Selby is a shit hole not even close to where I live.

Let me put it this way god created the world in 7 days 6.5 of them where spent on Yorkshire Wink

10Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 10:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think your find god started with the garden of eden .....and guess what the garden of eden is in kent .... then he must of worked outwards meaning essex next ..... he must of  needed a crap half way through before carrying on and thats where midlands come from Laughing

11Spotted in Harrogate  Empty Re: Spotted in Harrogate 28th November 2013, 10:32 pm

Haha I like that...

So what are you saying he started with the garden then Essex so really I was right on saying half a day on that lot?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum