Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTIR Optional map light

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GTIR Optional map light Empty GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 4:25 pm

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Just wondering if anyone has pics of the map light that was an optional extra? can't seem to find any, must be pretty rare!

2GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 4:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

There is a couple on google images not  fitted though ....if that helps ..

3GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 5:08 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

This what you after mate? Theres one on ebay atm

GTIR Optional map light Image_zps5486266fGTIR Optional map light Image_zps6bd7f361

4GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 5:15 pm

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

thats the one i have just won :-) it says its broken and there is a part thats not original. I want to make it look new but can't find any good pics out of mags or net :-( no idea how to wire it up, will see when it arrives....

5GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 5:50 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Ye i know what you mean put a switch somewhere however i know you want it to look original etc, iv heard of them but thats the first i have seen come up cheap Smile

6GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 8:36 pm

gtir_sunny

Ill post it out to you monday mate, foot rest went for some silly money tho, wonder how much the nismo clutch pedal cover would have went for.

7GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 8:39 pm

gtir_sunny

GTIR Optional map light IMG_1156

8GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 8:42 pm

gtir_sunny

GTIR Optional map light IMG_1157-1

9GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 9th November 2013, 10:54 pm

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

the top was missing and the base was missing!!

10GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 10th November 2013, 1:04 am

gtir_sunny

no mate just the tops missing, think it broke off

11GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 10th November 2013, 11:29 am

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

the base should be 2 piece google them you will see!!

12GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 10th November 2013, 11:43 am

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Jdm-Nismo-map-light-4x4-pulsar-gti-r-200sx-skyline-silvia-n16-s13-180sx-RARE-/330939361568?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d0d85e920&nma=true&si=dZPHzKHK4A9o5MMHexlihIzlQ3I%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

13GTIR Optional map light Empty Re: GTIR Optional map light 10th November 2013, 2:19 pm

gtir_sunny

think that's maybe for another car mate unless nismo made two, the one i sold is the one in the nismo mag for the gtir

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum