Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone else notice?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone else notice? Empty Anyone else notice? 27th March 2012, 9:57 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

seems to be after the budget when they said fuel will drop by 1p a litre, correct me if im wrong but hasnt it just gone up by 5p a litre, this is getting crazy now £1.50 super unleaded and £1.37 for normal a litre . guess people will be using there cars less now and the demand will be less so they push the prices up more.

also seems nobody really cares about the constant rising of fuel these days, where are the strikes and protests?

Whats your guys thoughts only just bought my r and find it hard to drive the bloody thing only covered 35miles in the last month Sad

Just a little rant to get people talking Wink

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

2Anyone else notice? Empty Re: Anyone else notice? 27th March 2012, 10:33 am

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Digitalfaze wrote:seems to be after the budget when they said fuel will drop by 1p a litre, correct me if im wrong but hasnt it just gone up by 5p a litre, this is getting crazy now £1.50 super unleaded and £1.37 for normal a litre . guess people will be using there cars less now and the demand will be less so they push the prices up more.

also seems nobody really cares about the constant rising of fuel these days, where are the strikes and protests?

Whats your guys thoughts only just bought my r and find it hard to drive the bloody thing only covered 35miles in the last month Sad

Just a little rant to get people talking Wink

Good point you got there fella!....

3Anyone else notice? Empty Re: Anyone else notice? 27th March 2012, 10:55 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think to be honest most people will moan about it but are very rarely arsed to do anything about it and just except thats the way it is i think its also a push to us to buy more eco friendly cars or to take alternative transport ie public either way they get a nice bit of money back the thieving gits lol

4Anyone else notice? Empty Re: Anyone else notice? 27th March 2012, 11:15 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

yeah you got a point nomad however before i had my r i had a civic vti and driving this to work everyday was cheaper than taking the bus, if you exclude the like of insurance etc, bus fairs to the price of petrol was more expensive, and the bus you have the luxury of sitting beside the smelly unemployed old man with his can of super lager.

train fairs aint cheap either, living in england i couldnt get the train to work as it would cost me a fortune and also take 1hr 40mins to travel from evesham to cheltenham which is only 16miles, crazy.

yeah nobody seems to be bothered about it anymore which is a shame as its only going to get worse, all i ever see if facebook petitions which make no difference what so ever, and even still they dont even happen anymore.

Dread to see the price of fuel in a years time

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

5Anyone else notice? Empty Re: Anyone else notice? 27th March 2012, 11:20 am

12inchFloppy

12inchFloppy

It does just seem like the British mentality, just moan and moan but just end up taking it. We need to adopt the middle east ideas and stone the motherfucker to death or blow a few stations up Laughing im sure bob wont mind us changing this sight to a cult group

https://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk

6Anyone else notice? Empty Re: Anyone else notice? 27th March 2012, 11:22 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah is a good point
unfortunately a majority of people in the uk will just moan about it but not actually do anything (myself included) due to time and other commitments where as on the continent the people seem to stand together more and the goverments are forced into taking some kind of action, but having said that even their attempts are futile as the price of fuel on the continent isnt much cheaper than it is in the uk and in some parts of spain its actually dearer lol.

so you have to ask yourself 'is it worth it' the goverment will always win at the end of the day unless you have a war and try and topple them all out of there soap boxes which they sit so proudly on, then you end up with anarchy just like libya and all the other shite hole countries Laughing
unfortunately i think its a no win situation

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum