Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New ken block gymkhana video released :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New ken block gymkhana video released :) Empty New ken block gymkhana video released :) 23rd October 2013, 6:24 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

https://youtu.be/sKOaF7esBFY

kenny1pulsar

Lol. That's wicked. Should be an Olympic sport. Got to have me 1 of those karts.

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I cant seem to find them only in america Crying or Very sad

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Razor do distribute over here but the cool items are released about 6 months later here Sad

Could be fun at north Weald sprint day Smile lol

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Id like to get hold of one ..... and slap an engine to it  id need something to get it moving with my fat arse on it Laughing

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Good find there Paul, that made me laugh Cool

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

If it comes up over here drop a link up for me paul pwetty please Wink

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Someone's gone to a lot of effort to make a pretty cool video Smile

Will keep my eye open for you Leighton suprisig what stuff a few of my mates buy there into there skid trykes at the mo so if I have time I'm cutting a bmx frame up to make a new design they've come up with lol

just not many places to use them Sad

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah ive seen them .....look pretty good so what you doing welding up a frame to house the rear section ?

10New ken block gymkhana video released :) Empty Re: New ken block gymkhana video released :) 23rd October 2013, 9:30 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Yea basically seam welding and bracing after cutting the top tube out lol hopefully we will master it this time and make it look pretty lol

the razor crazy cart is available in USA toysrus stores so maybe the ones over here can get them too?

11New ken block gymkhana video released :) Empty Re: New ken block gymkhana video released :) 23rd October 2013, 9:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I checked with toys r us uk and no joy ....

12New ken block gymkhana video released :) Empty Re: New ken block gymkhana video released :) 23rd October 2013, 9:49 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Lol you don't hang around Smile

13New ken block gymkhana video released :) Empty Re: New ken block gymkhana video released :) 23rd October 2013, 10:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

More speed less haste Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum