Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do u love yr R??

+11
nomad
knights of nee
Greygtir
watoga
Digitalfaze
Gaz GTiR
BEBB GTIR
pulsarmoley
kenny1pulsar
GTI-R US
Bones
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Why do u love yr R??  Empty Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 7:49 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I love mine because everything is so easy to access and bolts never sheer, but the best sound in the world is dropping something in the engine bay and hearing it hit the floor!! What's yr best bits?

2Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 7:53 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

because im breaking it lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 8:01 pm

kenny1pulsar

I was fed up with mine until today once it was running again (thanks bob). But last week I did this on an app on my phone when I was hating it.
https://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad101/kennyford_photos/3BDC8862-3753-4657-9433-B8263FC9F1A9-4237-0000024FCDEB6B0E_zps8b2fe022.mp4

4Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 8:09 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I would say its because I saw one when I was young and wanted one and after buying mine haven't found anything that would be as fun for the same kind of money.

5Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 8:13 pm

I hate my wife so I kind of have to like something.

6Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 8:16 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

kenny1pulsar wrote:I was fed up with mine until today once it was running again (thanks bob). But last week I did this on an app on my phone when I was hating it.
https://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad101/kennyford_photos/3BDC8862-3753-4657-9433-B8263FC9F1A9-4237-0000024FCDEB6B0E_zps8b2fe022.mp4

fookin brilliant pmsl Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 8:20 pm

He is a good shot didn't even touch the corsa

8Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 8:46 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

sounds great, looks great, always gets second looks

9Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 8:48 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Fun to drive & a lot easyer to work on than Renault 5 turbos ive owned all my life lol

10Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 8:59 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

wanted one since i seen them on gran turismo 1, rare and awesome

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

11Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:05 pm

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

Truthfully............. because I always used to play Gran Turismo 2 on the PS2 during my mid-teens. I was relatively good, whereas my mates were crap, so they tried to pick a car for me that would offer a fair race against their GT1 race cars. In the end they picked the GTiR, and after being forced to use this for weeks I actually began to like it. So much so, in fact, that I bought one Very Happy 

Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

12Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:06 pm

kenny1pulsar

Gaz GTiR wrote:Fun to drive & a lot easyer to work on than Renault 5 turbos ive owned all my life lol
Not sure about easier to work on. I had the engine gearbox and subframe out my r5 sold and loaded into the back of the guys Laguna estate in about 30 minutes. I'll now probably spend the next 6 months trying to work out how to fit my vr6 engine into it and then give up.

13Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:06 pm

Greygtir

I dint i fucking hate it atm lol

14Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:10 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

kenny1pulsar wrote:
Gaz GTiR wrote:Fun to drive & a lot easyer to work on than Renault 5 turbos ive owned all my life lol
Not sure about easier to work on. I had the engine gearbox and subframe out my r5 sold and loaded into the back of the guys Laguna estate in about 30 minutes. I'll now probably spend the next 6 months trying to work out how to fit my vr6 engine into it and then give up.
Japanese build quality, French build quality is shite lol, so its easyer in that respect

15Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:23 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Great answer grey gtir lol

16Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:30 pm

kenny1pulsar

Gaz GTiR wrote:
kenny1pulsar wrote:
Japanese build quality, French build quality is shite lol, so its easyer in that respect
That's why I sold the engine and want to add some German quality to it. Not sure how well French and German go together though. Lol

17Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:31 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

You still got the 5 then?

18Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:48 pm

kenny1pulsar

Gaz GTiR wrote:You still got the 5 then?
Still got it. Looking sorry for itself though. No engine. Wheels are on my r. And the rest of it is up my loft.

19Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 21st October 2013, 9:54 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ahh atleast you still got 1 lol, I know a lot of people are putting 172 turbo lumps in at min

https://youtu.be/NQ9Urn7CNEo

https://youtu.be/Z1BPr-OI4-w

20Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 22nd October 2013, 1:48 am

knights of nee

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:I hate my wife so I kind of have to like something.
You and me both mate, She's the main reason I got rid of my 500 bhp one a few years ago, Now she's fucked off the first thing I've done is have another one built for me Cool .

The reason I loved my last pulsar was nothing could beat it on the road that I ever came across even most bikes, It handled great, Nothing launches quite like a pulsar and for some reason I just love the way it looks, And in ten years of ownership it never broke down or left me stranded once.

Rob

21Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 22nd October 2013, 6:02 am

kenny1pulsar

knights of nee wrote:
Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:I hate my wife so I kind of have to like something.
You and me both mate, She's the main reason I got rid of my 500 bhp one a few years ago, Now she's fucked off the first thing I've done is have another one built for me Cool .

The reason I loved my last pulsar was nothing could beat it on the road that I ever came across even most bikes, It handled great, Nothing launches quite like a pulsar and for some reason I just love the way it looks, And in ten years of ownership it never broke down or left me stranded once.

Rob
Thats a bit harsh Rob. Is Daves misses really that bad that you hate her to. She must be a real battle axe lol! 

22Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 22nd October 2013, 6:51 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh dear glad i never took you up on your offer now dave Laughing

23Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 22nd October 2013, 8:31 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Gaz GTiR wrote:
kenny1pulsar wrote:
renault Clio renault sport are good cars and well made, R5 is shite!!! lol Rolling Eyes 

24Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 22nd October 2013, 8:34 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i love mine because she is so different than other cars and i like to be different so...Very Happy 
i like this dv sound and it pulls like a train, different sound than poobaru seen at every corner of my town....

25Why do u love yr R??  Empty Re: Why do u love yr R?? 22nd October 2013, 12:05 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I love my R because I always wanted one since a child. I remember them as a kid and always thought they were awesome then when my mum bought one for school runs and shopping etc I knew one say I would have one.
Now I finally old enough to insure one i decided why not. I wanted a car that was at least a 2 liter with a turbo and preferably 4wd wich left me looking at Evos and scoobys and I just thought why not get a pulsar seeing as I've always wanted one

I love it when it works lol but I wish I had enough moneys to pamper her with goodies Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum