Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

which battery charger / trickle charger?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1which battery charger / trickle charger? Empty which battery charger / trickle charger? 20th October 2013, 2:38 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Following the rolling of my mx5 with me in it, the pulsar has sat in my mums garage for just over 2 months. I went to drive it today, as my shoulder was feeling better and the sun was out, but as I feared the battery was flat. I was wondering if there is a preference of manufacturer for battery and trickle chargers or is it a case of they all do the same thing, so it doesn't matter?

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I've just got a crappy halfords thing that I've had for years, it seems to do the job when I need it

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I've got a halfords charger for vehicles up to 1600cc but never had a problem charging bigger batteries .. Charged a 4200cc landcruiser with twin batteries last week..

not_as_good_as_you

Really? Well played.
Off to halfords I pop then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum