Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bumper Guard £83.45

+9
GTI-R US
kenny1pulsar
fred05
knights of nee
Bones
toaster55
nomad
Morksky
Andy Sunny Gti
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 23rd October 2013, 2:13 pm

knights of nee

I mailed them as well, See how it goes.

Rob

27Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 23rd October 2013, 2:39 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Very easy to make a plate to mate to the Nissan bumper guard & cover sump & if have a lower brace fitted even easier to fix securely.
Turbine Tech was quite well priced for how it fitted unlike the OMP sump guard.
Shipping & import tax to Europe would probably ruin the idea, would be better getting a more local fabricator on the case if big enough interest exists in a group buy scheme.

28Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 23rd October 2013, 3:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep I agree with that would make more sense on a large item being manufactured in uk as will cost a fair bit to ship over here

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

29Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 23rd October 2013, 4:12 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

sure, maybe it worth to get a proper draft on the dimension basis given on a canadian gtir picture........i'll try to work on it if i have time these days....
i'll try with a card board after putting the underbrace on.

30Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 24th October 2013, 3:31 am

knights of nee

I got this reply from him earlier.

"
Hey Rob,

Posted a lot about the guard on GTIR.co.uk forum, not much of interest showed up.

I’m not interested in producing them anymore, not even for a qty of 50 and more.

Thanks for your time.

Jess Tremblay
President
Turbine Tech inc.
(418) 674 9191
www.turbinetech.ca"

I told him it was a pretty strange attitude in this day an age, I also asked him if he would be willing to supply the drawings if he didn't want to make them himself, Really looking forward to that reply lol.

Rob

31Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 24th October 2013, 3:47 am

Morksky

Hmnm, guess some people dont want to make money, just be the "President" of some inc., stupid!

32Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 24th October 2013, 8:42 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

knights of nee wrote:I got this reply from him earlier.

"
Hey Rob,

Posted a lot about the guard on GTIR.co.uk forum, not much of interest showed up.

I’m not interested in producing them anymore, not even for a qty of 50 and more.

Thanks for your time.

Jess Tremblay
President
Turbine Tech inc.
(418) 674 9191
www.turbinetech.ca"

I told him it was a pretty strange attitude in this day an age, I also asked him if he would be willing to supply the drawings if he didn't want to make them himself, Really looking forward to that reply lol.

Rob

yeah would be good if he supplied the drawings for them, no use to him if hes not gonna make any more
be surprised if he does though sounds like hes got much bigger fish to fry to me

33Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 25th October 2013, 4:59 am

knights of nee

Got this back today lol.

Who said I wasn’t a petulant kid? J

I tried several times to register on GTI-roc.  May be related to my location but I’ve never been allowed by the site to register and post. I think IP from our location are banned from the site.

I could sell the drawing or you could purchase folded plates to which  brackets will have to be welded as per our pictures. The brackets are actually the biggest part of the fabrication.  Ill let you know how much it would be per plates but If you could make me an offer for the drawing, I would consider it.

Regards.

Jess Tremblay
President
Turbine Tech inc.
(418) 674 9191
www.turbinetech.ca

34Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 25th October 2013, 12:00 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ask him how much he wants for the drawings rob please

I can get them made up if ive got the dimensions for them.

also ask him if he wants to register on here as its not the gtiroc and he will have no probs getting on here or being banned lol
say theres buyers ready and waiting so up to him

35Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 25th October 2013, 12:08 pm

knights of nee

Will do matey.

I did ask him about the price but have asked again.

I've given him a site link also.

36Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 25th October 2013, 3:35 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok nice one robbie

37Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 25th October 2013, 7:24 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Best not write my reply then lol

38Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 17th July 2014, 7:15 pm

simigeri

simigeri

Anybody have this drawing?

39Bumper Guard £83.45 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bumper Guard £83.45 17th July 2014, 7:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

As far as im aware it never led to anything mate ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum